Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Gerda » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:10 pm
I was going through my smurf stuff and came across this poster. As I looked at it closer I see they have smurfs on there that where never made. The digger is a diffrent mold and so is the love me not flower smurf. Also I have never seen a chef with more than two colors on his spoon. And they used four diffrent colored flowers in the poster, the yellow, white but then also blue and red?? More variations?? :-? :-? or teasers ??:-? :-?

gerda

overall picture from the poster

diffrent digger

flower smurf above torch, notice too the diffrent color flowers?
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:10 pm
Here is the pic of the chef with diffrent colored spoon.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:27 pm
WOW! Gerda

Well spotted. That digger is facinating, I haven't seen anything like him before and those flower smurfs! :D

I would love to have a really close up look at that poster, it looks very cool. :-D :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:29 pm
I'd just love to have the actual poster...and the smurfs too..lol.

Thanks for showing us that Gerda as I have never ever come across such variations in the past either and probably never will see real ones of these for sale....and if I do I doubt I could afford them.....we all know how that feels.

Great to see these different variations......thanks Gerda :D

Dyar (red shirt variation)...today

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:08 pm
I also love all those variation smurfs! the digger is awesome~~ and those flower smurfs!! wow!!

what a lovely poster too!! Gerda!

I saw this thing below on EBAY last...week!

..and couldn't buy it because it was Germany only..but look!!

I t's a home for bee characters..and the flowers!!!!

I wanted to buy this thing..!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:14 am
Hi Gerda,

I do have a chef with that color spoon and the ketchup on it. I actually thought it was the only real version with sauce on it.

Does anybody know?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:14 am
I have one with a yellow spoon (no markings) but it's a Comics Non Toxico smurf. Does your one have markings David...and if so what are they?

Dyar

Postby bundleofkent » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:52 am
Amazing stuff Gerda! I love the old posters with new variations/molds on them.

I can see Schleich numbers on the bottom of the poster- what are the numbers for the digger and the white flower smurf??

Thanks

Martin

Postby bundleofkent » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:59 am
I think I see a variation in the clown smurf: he seems to have more red stripes on his trousers than is normal.

Also, what is the gardener carrying in his wheelbarrow at the bottom of the picture-is it a mushroom?

I also don't see the blue flower smurf-am I going blind! 8)

Thanks

Martin

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:12 pm
Hi Martin

I thought I was going blind too looking for that blue flower until I realised that Gerda had posted some close ups...DOH.... :banghead: That made it a lot easier. You don't get a good look at them but they are behind the Torchbearer inbetween the white and red flowers.

That Soccer player is different with the ball too as the ball with the black patches would not of been available until the newer version years later. He seems to have white laces too.

It does look like a Mushroom in the Gardener's wheelbarrow as far as I can see......maybe Papa is brewing some special shaman potions that evening. I know this is the last thing you want to hear Gerda with all of the photos you have been taking but if you could provide a close up of that Gardener w/ Wheelbarrow at the front sometime then I would love to see exactly what he is carrying.

I would also be interested in the Schleich number for the Digger too Gerda....he doesn't look as real as the other ones does he?....maybe he's a spy from the Sniks or something.

Dyar

PS - Hey Attom, that beehive would be fun to have in a village....I hope you find another one.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:08 am
Hiya Gerda, thats a really nice poster you have there. I have never seen any of those variations before or have any in our collection. Thanks for showing it :D Lucie

Postby bundleofkent » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:15 am
Thanks Andrew!

I'd be really interested about the Schleich # for the white flower smurf and the close up of the wheelbarrow.

This is a great poster Gerda- thanks! :cheers:

Martin

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:37 pm
I took more closeup pictures of the poster and the gardener. It looks like the numbers are all the same for the smurfs so they are saying this is the digger and the flower smurf :eek:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:39 pm
more... also close ups of the writing incase it does not show up too good in the pictures above.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:42 pm
ps.. ignore the easter bunny smurfette in the corner.. she is just a paper weight :) :)

pss.. or is it pps... anyway, Notice too the diffrent lanter on the gate.. I have never seen anything like that before.

gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:00 pm
If you look in front of the small green cottage where the Prisoner smurfs are....there is a smurf that looks like the Oboe smurf but the instrument looks too thin....do you guys think this is a different one too?

Dyar

Postby bundleofkent » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:08 pm
Andrew well spotted!

He is totally different. I don't see any Bully smurfs at all.

Martin

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:35 pm
If you look in front of the small green cottage where the Prisoner smurfs are....there is a smurf that looks like the Oboe smurf but the instrument looks too thin....do you guys think this is a different one too?

Dyar
yea he looks completely different!!

how about that smurf flying in the air!! he looks kewl too!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby pekkelien » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:36 am
the icehockey is also different :D
nice poster

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:15 am
The more you look at the poster the more you see very small differences, it is like playing spot the difference. Great game. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 2

Login