Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 4

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:26 pm
Maureen is usually on the good list :dream:

I had Curt and Mum over for a hot Chilli lunch after he returned from hunting (saw five deers today but shot none :-D ). Mum only rolled her eyes when she saw the advents calendar on my wall..until I told her what it was, and then she thought it was a great idea (especially when she realized it wasn't from 1985 or so lol)...I had to explain to Curt what an advents calendar is and he took it off the wall and thought I had been naughty by opening one door already...once he realized how it works he said "cool" I think that's the first time he thought something smurfy is cool :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:02 pm
Uhm... is it just me or ... we need some smurfy figures dancings around the tree and holding hands!!! ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:47 pm
Here is the picture JPP posted
I actually should have specified the inside with the little windows :) :) I saw the outside of the calendar...maybe Paolo or someone who has opened all their windows has a pic :smile:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:03 am
oops...:winks:

I may just have to open up all the windows of my second one in that case :smile:

Actually it is pretty neat, I am not sure if it can be captured on a picture though..the little windows have pictures on the other side, the chocolates have pictures and the calendars have little pictures where they chocoloate was... :D

I may have to show you next time you travel down South :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby paolo » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:26 am
I finished all the chocolates from my four calendars yesterday :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:09 am
:) :)

Maybe it is time to buy more calendars Paolo ? :D

:-D :beer:

Postby paolo » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:20 am
Actually the chocolates from this calendar are really small, so I don't think I overate.
If I were sure the magnets inside are the two I'm missing I will surely buy two more! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:25 pm
Here are a few pictures, I just took...you can also see the size of the chocolates...there are pictures underneath the chocolates but I wasn't able to capture it, but I think you will see that it is a small treat indeed :)

I am not sure but I think you can also see how the calendar looks with three windows open :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:26 pm
a picture of the "famous" chocolate that was under the 3rd door :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:39 pm
Thanks, Mo :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:56 pm
So, so far we have Maureen on the good list and Sharon and Dyar on the naughty list. Oh dear, will Santa forgive you? :lol:
I did not open my doors early and am only haveing one a day until christmas.. can I be on the nice list with Maureen??

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:33 pm
Well I forgot to give the kids their choccy on Monday so last night Jack had to catch up with 2 pieces.....but Kate being only small (and her 1st birthday) I decided I would give her one, and eat the other....since all Dyar's choccy is all gone. :(

I think there will be fights when we get to the toys and Daddy won't share :) :)

Dyar :-?

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:43 pm
...but Kate being only small (and her 1st birthday) I decided I would give her one, and eat the other....since all Dyar's choccy is all gone. :(
She's too young to know anyway, so you might as well eat all of hers :)
:balloons: Happy Birthday Kate :balloons:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Hey Rae, she's already highly educated on chocolate.....I had to do it in another room so she wouldn't give me grief for it.

Is it wrong to be fearful of my 1 year old daughter when chocolate is concerned?

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:55 pm

Is it wrong to be fearful of my 1 year old daughter when chocolate is concerned?
:) :) No, don't mess with a 1 year old! :-D

I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted about taking chocolate off a baby, I sound mean don't I :-D I didn't really mean it :dream: :shhh:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Oh I meant it when I did it.....so either way you're not alone.

The worst thing is when I try to eat MY dinner......that can be very upsetting for her and lead to fights. I think I deserve to confiscate her dessert here and there for that.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:23 am
Wow Dyar, I can't believe that Kate is already 1 year old :shock: Blimey.

A big Happy Birthday to Kate :balloons:

:cheers:
tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Happy 1st birthday little Kate. :yay:

Dyar!!!! Robbing chocolate from one year olds.......... :shock:

I suppose you were only thinking of her teeth. :winks:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 pm
That's true Rach...it was for her own benefit....afterall...everybody saw a pic of my special teeth last year I think :)

Here's a pic of my angel at Grandma's house....the wicked one...hang on...that could be either :-?

Dyar

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:37 pm
Amazing what one can find in sinks. ;)

She's cute, congrats.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 3 of 4

Login