Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:01 am
WOW, that tree looks awesome Doninique :D

:-D :beer:
Postby smurfwish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 am
WOW just imagine all the presents you could put round the bottom of that tree :ctree:

Maxine x
Postby steveparkes » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:00 am
WOW just imagine all the presents you could put round the bottom of that tree :ctree:

just imagine all the SMURFY presents you could put round the bottom of that tree.

I think that sounds better Maxine :) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:17 am
just imagine all the SMURFY presents you could put round the bottom of that tree.
I could'nt agree more Steve...... :-D

That tree is fantastic...... :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:29 pm
WOW Dominique, that tree is amazing. Thanks for posting the link. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:50 am

Maxine x

Just imagine all the presents you could put ON it!! :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:50 pm
Woah that tree is very nice. Eloise and I have been going for walks and looking at the "pretties". Our street seems to have the best lights in our little community.

We had Mr Bunno's family's Christmas doo last night. We went with a Christmas sack about 3/4 filled with pressies and came back with the sack full plus enough to fill another sack. :eek: :eek: Mr Bunno's parents bought the kids 5 presents each. :shock: I am seriously thinking of telling Eloise that Santa trades toys...takes the old ones away and replaces them with new!! Anyone else have kids with WAY too many toys?
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:28 pm
It is official, we are now ready for Christmas. :joy:

I did the last concert yesterday, we did the BIG food shop this evening and all pressies are wrapped and under the tree (except for my smurf of course).......... :relieved:

2 more days left in work and then it's party time. :party: :ctree:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:55 am
YAYYYY! Way to go Rachel..I finished work yesterday afternoon..even won 2 bottles of wine in the raffle :cheerz:

Still got a bit more wrapping to do today, got the BIG food shop to do on saturday (EEK!) and then I'm all set for that party Rach :party:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:16 am
Mr Bunno's parents bought the kids 5 presents each. :shock: I am seriously thinking of telling Eloise that Santa trades toys...takes the old ones away and replaces them with new!! Anyone else have kids with WAY too many toys?
Only 5 Linda :) , you can't see our through room for presents over the christmas.......LOL :) :) There are presents under the tree but obviously not the kids pressies as lou would wisen up too early for my liking as she knows how to write her name now.... :)

Our kids already have too many toys but at christmas we just can't help but buy them all the new stuff they want or we know they'ed like............ :? :-D :)

It's been really hard to hide all the pressies this year as lou likes to snoop so we've piled everything up in the spare room as Jack is still in our room for the minute. Trouble is she likes to go in there and play so we told her there is a big rat in there but she did'nt believe us. so one day I had burnt my arm on the kettle and when she tried to go in I started shaking the door and pretended to fight with the rat and stop it getting out :eek: She freaked when she saw my arm and now does'nt go anywhere near now........ 8-) 8-) I know i'm cruel but what can you do......LOL :)

Well we've done our main big shop and now it's just fruit and veg left to get on friday or saturday and then we're ready too........ :grinning: :ctree: :partyon:

Bring on the christmas...... :xmasgift: :hyper: :hyper:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D
Page 2 of 2

Login