Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:19 pm
Well last night we went out to Phil's work doo and there were a few famous faces there. We actually won the prize for best couple which was a $100 voucher so we were pretty stoked. Heres some pics. I made our costumes myself so thats why I've been scarce here lately. It took me just over a week to make both of them. I made Phil's Robin Hood costume from scratch....used his jeans etc to make a pattern up myself. I found a small 6cm pattern on the net to make his hat so that helped a bit. The rest I just nutted out and figured out myself.

Some of the "famous faces" there. I won't post some of the pics as they are a bit AO!! (ie Pamela Anderson)

Image Image Image
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:52 pm
Hey Linda

Those costumes look excellent. You did a really great job with those.....you may be asked to make smurf costumes next...you know that don't you?

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:58 pm
Your costumes worked out beautiful, Linda :D
It was worth the time and effort you put in 8)
I'm sure the gift voucher will come in handy :D

Shame about the knob dressed up as Steve Irwin, BAD TASTE :angry:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:51 am
Shame about the knob dressed up as Steve Irwin, BAD TASTE :angry:
Prince Charles looks very knoble

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:12 am
The guy who came as Steve Irwin (and his wife as Terri) actually were mentioned as a Poor Taste award ...no prize for that though. We had quite a few Cleopatras and Fred/Wilmas there too.

The bosses and their wives all came as some form of royalty/leaders. eg Prince Charles and Lady Di, Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, Prince Frederick and Princess Mary etc.

Is it just me or does that Dracula look a lot like John Travolta????

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:46 am
Hi Linda, your outfits look great :D You are really talented. I wouldn't know where to start . I have to agree with Rae tho'. The Steve Irwin is a bit sick :eek: Lucie

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:59 am
You two look great there Linda, and nice to hear you were rewarded for it :D Steve Irwin, yeah, poor taste indeed, i hope they were embarassed :angry:

Glad to hear you had a good night anyway and we look forward to seeing the smurf costume :o :D

:-D :beer:

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:30 am
Looking good Linda!

The costumes turned out great. :D
Trish :wave2:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:35 am
Congratulations on winning the voucher, Linda....that must have been exciting.. :cheers:

and I agree with the others...Your costumes look great....You are very talented :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:52 am
Hi Linda, your costumes look fantastic, definitely a well deserved prize. :clap2:

Good to hear you had a good evening too and that you were joined by so many famous faces. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:35 pm
Excellent costumes Linda, no wonder you won the prize.......... :-D :cheers: :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby southernyacht » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:18 pm
Great costumes Linda. Well done on winning the prize. :star: :dawave: :dawave: :dawave: :star:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby SuperJen » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 am
Hey Linda,

Those costumes are awesome, well done :cheers:
I hope cause you made the costumes you get to spend the money on whatever you want :)

I love fancy dress parties!!!!
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:08 am
Your costumes look terrific!!!! :-D Congratulations on winning 100$. :-D

Postby Elvissmurf » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:08 am
That dracula proves that Elvis IS still alive....or is that undead!!

Big thumbs up on your prize :D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!
Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:53 am
Some of the "famous faces" there. I won't post some of the pics as they are a bit AO!! (ie Pamela Anderson)
Oooohhh... I would luv to see these now!!! :):):)

Congrats on the costumes Linda!!! Well done for the prize money!!!!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:12 pm
Just for you David, I'll put the links in AO! :) :)

Postby Gerda » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:29 pm
Those costumes do look amazing. Very well done. I agree Linda should make smurf costumes. Maybe she could make one for every forum member and then we all go to smurf pation.. dressed as our avatar of course so we know who we are!!

I think poor Linda just passed out at the thought :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:03 pm
:) :) :)

I think most of the costumes would be easy to make :-? :o (easy for me to say, I know :bolt: sorry, Linda :( I'll help if that makes up for saying something so stupid ;) ), but yours, Gerda would be something else.......... :shock: :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:06 pm
:) :) :)

I think most of the costumes would be easy to make :-? :o (easy for me to say, I know :bolt: sorry, Linda :( I'll help if that makes up for saying something so stupid ;) ), but yours, Gerda would be something else.......... :shock: :shock:
As long as nobody acutally tries to plug me in and shock me I should be OK :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 2

Login