Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:53 am
Ever been searching the net for something and find something totally irrelevant to what you were looking for but interesting all the same???

I stumbled across some dates for World This and World That Days. (Personally International Talk Like a Pirate Day is one of my favourite).

Coming up on Nov 19th is.......

World Toilet Day

Now I love some Toilet Humour as much as the next guy but it seems odd to donate a whole day to toilets. :-? Are there any more whacky World Days out there??
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:16 am
That's excellent Linda, personally i think I am entitled to celebrate World Toilet Day and also International Talk Like A Pirate Day.....arghhhh(ina pirate voice) LOL

I'm usually on the throne and am gradually turning into Steve the Pirate......shiver me timbers, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum....... :) :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:47 am
Whhhaaaaaaaatt? Now that just takes the piss........ :lol:
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:20 am
:) :) :)

Nice one Mark :D

World Toilet Day ? Sounds interesting ! :eek:

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:25 am
Oooh, sounds like my kinda day Linda, people at work usually say I talk crap anyway :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:16 pm
lol @ Mark

Steve the Pirate hehehehe I've seen Dodgeball...funny movie. :) :)

I remember Kochie telling a "corny" pirate joke on Sunrise for this year's Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Bloke walks up to a stall and sees some corn labelled PIRATE CORN.

"Pirate corn??" he says, "Never heard of it"

The seller says "yeah, Pirate Corn...cos its a buck-an-ear

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:21 pm
At least the subject title wasn't "mark this calendar on your date"

What an interesting day....but no more toilet humour from me cos Maureen said I am no longer allowed to attempt that anymore due to not being very good at it....or words to that effect.

So I will have to sit this one.

Dyar

Reminds me of that ol' gag though about how all of the toilet seats were stolen from Scotland Yard by an unknown culprit....the officer in charge of the investigation said the Police had nothing to go on.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:24 pm
but no more toilet humour from me cos Maureen said I am no longer allowed to attempt that anymore due to not being very good at it....or words to that effect.
I think you are drunk, Dyar :o

I don't remember saying that at all :-? ...oh, well I might have....I am doped up and don't know what I am saying...blame it on the dope....that dang chocolate muffin.. :banghead: :) :) :)

continue with your toilet jokes, Dyar... :D You know we love to laugh about you :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:30 pm
I am thinking of coming up with a new invention that might sell really well in England (or Great Briturd, United Kingdone, Boggish Isles)....I apologise to Wales, Scotland & Ireland of course for having them step into this.

Basically it's a toilet for dogs......I designed it in the shape of my shoe

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:33 pm
just don't put your foot in the opening of that :shock: :shock: :shock:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:02 am
Reminds me of that ol' gag though about how all of the toilet seats were stolen from Scotland Yard by an unknown culprit....the officer in charge of the investigation said the Police had nothing to go on.
I'm getting a sense of deja-vu Dyar :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:42 pm
but no more toilet humour from me cos Maureen said I am no longer allowed to attempt that anymore due to not being very good at it....or words to that effect.
It's a new day, and I do remember now.. :idea: ...Dopey Dyar...
I was in a state of mind that you would know very well, Dyar Dearest, but I did wake up without a hang over. :grinning: ...don't you just love the drugs, docs give you???? :smitten:

Anyway, what I meant was, continue with those silly jokes, Dyar, because we love to laugh about you behind your back :sofunny: ....at least that's what Stace told me to say in class today... :yes:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:44 pm
Every man thinks about smurfs, they don't say it, but I know they do.
I love that quote Steve.....Granny has a slightly different idea what man think about, but I think your statement is truer....What does Granny know? :-? :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:24 pm
I'm getting a sense of deja-vu Dyar :)
I couldn't remember where I heard that Steve...until you posted that...now I remember well....London Baby :grinning:

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:51 am
I couldn't remember where I heard that Steve...until you posted that...now I remember well....London Baby :grinning:

Dyar
You did indeed Poop Doggy Dyar :)
love that quote Steve.....Granny has a slightly different idea what man think about, but I think your statement is truer....What does Granny know?
:) Thats the quote from the Dylan Moran DVD Maureen, I watched it again last night..I'm looking forward to receiving the Russell Brand DVD I've just ordered..he has me in stitches, I physically cry when I hear him do stand up :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:58 am
We like Russell Brand too Steve, he cracks us up when he does Big Brother....... :-D :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:00 am
His podcasts really make me laugh too Steve :)

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:57 pm
:haha: Linda, Thanks.

By the way, I love your Christmas ticker, I get excited every time I see it! :xmasgift:

Dylan Moran and Russell Brand :adore: :worship:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 pm
:

By the way, I love your Christmas ticker, I get excited every time I see it! :xmasgift:
Are you done with your Christmas shopping, Rachel?

That ticker actually makes me very nervos, as I haven't even started yet...I wanted to start on Monday, but ended up buying two CDs for myself :) :) :) and no Christmas pressies at all :banghead:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:17 am
I love Christmas. I've been digging my Christmas cds out and getting ready to play them. I even bought a smurfy one last year so I can drive everyone crazy with it.

I actually first saw those tickers on the Australian Breastfeeding Association forum. Those gals are hard core breastfeeders. :eek: :eek: They have tickers saying how long they've been breastfeeding for :o :o I was thinking "get a life people" but then again maybe its just as weird to have a Christmas ticker :) :) :)

A how many days till Smurf Passion Ticker would be cool though! in the smurf world...not the real world
Page 1 of 2

Login