Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby newbiepeej » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:47 pm
Hey all and sundry,
Just letting you all know i am still around and pop in every now again, just to check on my international blue family. Occasionally i see one or two of you in magazines or on foxtel with your collections. I have started a new job about 6 months ago and it has turned into more then i imagined. After 5 years on a disability pension and to think now i work up to 50 hours aweek managing a bottle shop. I surprise myself! My collection has grown a little more when i went to a department store and got 7 more that were marked down to 50 cents each from $5, i was so wrapped.
Anyway gang take care, chat again soon. And in case i havent thanked you already " THanks Rachel for my Badge" :D
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:54 pm
Good to hear your ok and you've been having some luck on the job and smurfy front and don't forget to post pics of your new buys when you get time...... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Hi Pete, great to hear from you. :-D

Good to hear you are enjoying your new job and that you are still giving a nice new home to some little blue guys. What bargains too. :D

Glad to hear the badge arrived. :hi5:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:15 pm
Hi Pete

Good to see you are still around and looking at your avatar still out of your tree :)

Nice to know you can still drop by depsite the managing of all of those bottles in the shop.

You have impressed me, I could probably only manage about 1 bottle per night but you do a whole shop...... :shock:

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:47 am
Hi Peej,

Great to hear you have a new job. Sounds like a pretty cool one too. A new job has gotta = more smurfy spending money which will also be a bonus. Good luck with it.

Are you still doing your night job??
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby newbiepeej » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 am
yep i am still doing my night job but not as much as i use to 8-)
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:54 pm
Oh I just read your signature and for some reason the first thing that came into my mind was Syd! :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: I think Graham is becoming a bad influence on me!!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:22 pm
:lol3:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:26 am
and to think now i work up to 50 hours a week managing a bottle shop.
That reminds me of the Comic Strip Presents episode 'Mr Jolly lives next door' with the following quote

"What could be better than living above an off-licence?"
"Living in one?" :) Sounds like paradise :)

It's great to hear from you again :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:44 pm
I think Graham is becoming a bad influence on me!!
I think its the other way around me dear ! :) :)

:-D :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login