Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:38 am
BOGGY!

Have you ever played "boggy"?

If you don't know about the game: with a friend, go somewhere really quiet with lots of people and shout "BOGGY!!!" really loud and take turns, shouting louder and louder...

The one who shouts the loudest before you get evicted, wins...
Or the one who can not dare shout louder than the other looses...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:50 am
Is this a suggestion for our visit to the Comic-Strip Museum? :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:47 am
Is this a suggestion for our visit to the Comic-Strip Museum? :) :) :)
I'm not stripping in the Comic Museum...oh no not me. :shock:

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:51 am
I'm sure you will if we show you an apple Dyar :) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:03 am
I'm sure you will if we show you an apple Dyar :) :)
Karen & Stace promised me that they would look after me and protect me from doing anything stupid, although I am not sure I can trust them to protect my dignity as they are rather naughty and will probably gang up. I was hoping you may be a better choice Steve but after that comment I think I will be looking elsewhere. :shock:

Surely David & Rach will help me.....they won't be bringing apples or spiking my beers with alcohol or anything.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:53 am
Hey that's an idea for the museum!!!! :D :-D :-D :-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Hey, how about playing Snapdragon for Dyar? You float raisins in a bucket of brandy, set the brandy on fire, then try to eat the raisins. It's supposedly a British thang.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:50 pm
Talking of British things, did I dream it or did you say you guys don't do Halloween in Australia, Andrew? I was just thinking that it will be nearly Halloween when you are over here, we could send you back on the plane in costume! :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:34 am
Talking of British things, did I dream it or did you say you guys don't do Halloween in Australia, Andrew? I was just thinking that it will be nearly Halloween when you are over here, we could send you back on the plane in costume! :) :) :)
No we don't do Halloween which is a shame as it sounds like fun.....as Long as I don't get returned to Australia on the plane in chains or a straitjacket I will be up for anything......except for a terrorist of course.

Then again....Mrs Dyar is threatning to move out or not allow me to come back home after the trip so I might just see if someone wants to keep me over there....I'm house broken, toilet trained, make a good guard Dyar and no longer chew on Mrs Dyar's slippers........oh, and I have smurfs :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:14 am
I dont think there will be a shortage of people who would take you in Dyar! And i dont think having smurfs would have anything to do with it, honestly ! 8-)

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:31 am
Maybe we could celebrate Halloween early for Dyar and have a game of 'bob the apple' :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:22 am
I don't think much of them apples Steve :???:

Dyarlicious Apples :banghead:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:27 am
I don't think much of them apples Steve :???:

Dyarlicious Apples :banghead:

really????:bored: I can't understand that at all.. :-? :-?

You really do look good ....:dream: ahem 8-) on them Dyar :) :) :sofa:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login