Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:47 am
Hey!! wouldn't it be kool!! if we all lived in the same village!!!

WOW now there is a fun thought!! shall we move?? start a new colony???

Attom :D :D

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:25 pm
Hee hee, that would be funny!! :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:26 pm
Village for Smurfers only... Nah, that's sounds rude... and we might get lots of spotty ones with a boombox on their shoulder, spreading out dance tricks on the pavement...

Yo!

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:07 pm
Mrs Dyar says that's a good idea that we could all go live in the same village together....she says mentally I already do live there....so what are we waiting for.

willing & Dyar

PS - Can I bring Syd and our individual cages.....We have been known to misbehave and the cages might be useful for you guys.

PPS - I could help you paint your mushroom roof Attom....or maybe you could ask Rachel if you wanted two coats of paint.

PPSS - If I lived closer to all of you guys I would learn pretty quick not to say the first things that come into my head all of the time....and/or learn what it's like to spend the rest of my days in a cage.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:42 pm
What would we call our new Smurf Village

Smurfywood
Smurfly Hills
The Smurf Kingdom
Smurfaware
Smurfbec
Smurfen Keynes
Smurfney
Smurfmania
Smurfadilly Square
Smurf Valley
Smurfen Heights
Smurflems Lot
Smurfdiff
Smurfsea
Smurfarado
Smurfjing
Smurfenvania
Smurfville
Smurf Harbour
The Place Where Non-Smurfers Fear To Tread
The Gates of Smurf
KittysCounty
Smurferlona
Smurfenhagen
Mull of Smurftyre
The Hanging Dyar of Babble
David's Smurfy Lair....with David being the resident tail guide to show us around
Smurftasia
Attom's Fakery

....any other ideas
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:47 pm
hey those are awesome names !!!!!!!!!

we could use alot of them for the stores!!!

and parts of the village..

we must have a club night too to visit each other and see our smurfs!!

Attom:D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:40 pm
Yes I was thinking that ATTOM'S FAKERY sounded more like a shop...but I liked the name of it so I included that one in.

My structure would be DYAR'S DUNGEON and it wouldn't be so much of a shop as a place where you could all keep me hidden when important guests arrive in the village.

Here is a list of the pros & cons of living in the same village....from my point of view

PROS

I could borrow everyone's smurfs when they weren't looking;
I could visit Attom's Museum any day I like and learn the art of Fakology;
I could hang out with some of the best people in the world;
Postage would be very cheap from Karen's Smurf Shop to my cottage/dungeon;
We could invite that mother that made that great smurf cake on our birthdays;
I could disconnect everybodies internet except mine when a really cool auction was listed;
Rachel could hold smurfing seminars so we could all graduate with smurfy colours;
I could see Lucie's naughty smurf book and kick a footy with Simon;
Mr Parkes could rid the village of any evil spirits;
We could get smurfy tatts at Gerda's Tattoo Shop;
I could get to hear everybody's voice and share many laughs.

CONS

You guys could borrow your smurfs back when I wasn't looking;
Attoms's Museum would be a look and admire only despite such a temptation before my eyes;
Staci would bash me up for my rude comments about her and the rest would enjoy the entertainment/slaughter;
Kitty would eat everyone's smurfs;
I would be sent to my cage most days;
We would no longer post here because we could just walk next door;
Everybody would notice that my Gargamel's Castle, Windmills & Farm were just cardboard cutouts;
Syd would run away to live with you guys leaving me in an empty mushroom by myself;
I could hear everybody's voice as they accused me everytime one of their smurfs went missing and was miracously discovered in my cottage for some unknown reason.

It still sounds very cool though...I think the pros out-smurf the cons.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:14 pm
LOL

Dyar how long does it take you to think all these things up or does it all just rush out of your head at once? You never cease to amaze me!!! :D
Postby steveparkes » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:46 pm
LOL

That sounds fantastic Dyar...lets do it now :D I'd love to share my smurfs with you all, I have never met or chatted to another smurf collector, so living in the same village would be great :-D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:02 am
*BOP* Andrew - I like how I was in the con section - you know you get one for that, right? 8-) Still a cool idea!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:21 am
Well Stace if I put you in the Pro section then you would give me another wedgie for trying to suck up again.....Dyar can't win sometimes can he?

Dyar

PS - I sometimes feel like I am being Dobby when I refer to my person in 3rd person. You must listen to Dobby, Dobby doesn't want you to go back to ......etc

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:36 am
Ah you should hear my Dobby impressions, they are excellent!!! The first Harry Potter book he appeared in I read onto tape for Todd and I had great fun doing Dobby! 8-)

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:51 am
Fab idea Attom although it would take quite a few shelves to dispaly the collective collection. :o
PPS - I could help you paint your mushroom roof Attom....or maybe you could ask Rachel if you wanted two coats of paint.
Dyar, that is just mean :x BUT so true :eek: . I have to get back to the painting in a moment......... and it is such a small room!
Your smurfy names are hilarious, please tell me you haven't been thinking all those up for weeks, even months.......
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:31 pm
Hey Guys, it would be cool if we all lived in the same smurf village. But Dyar do you really think i would ever get my Rude smurf book back if you and Syd ever got your hands on it??? . Not that i mind sharing things but what kinda state would it return in ??. Simon would love to kick a ball round with you guys too. I wouldnt want to go to work tho' , partly cos id want to play with smurfs all day long , and i guess partly cos i would worry if syd smurf would lead all our smurfs astray. Simon would be discussing Rugby smurfs with Rachael , He also said he would be going round pinching everyones smurfs. So i can imagine Karens shop would be a target . Staci would have to be on patrol to keep you all in line and do a smurfy head count. And i could eat chocolate all day long. mmmm. Attom could take confessional from all the naughty smurf stealers. What a wonderful community we would be. :grin: lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:27 pm
Your smurfy names are hilarious, please tell me you haven't been thinking all those up for weeks, even months.......
No...unfortunately my boss doesn't allow me to spend months on the computer during a business day....I do get a chance for a few peeks inbetween assignments though....when she isn't looking. I have my own office so I can hide a bit...plus I have piled all of the shelves and stuff around the computer so it kind of looks like a fortress which gives me time to click back onto the page I was working on....2 hours ago....lol

Dyar

PS - Yes, and they do pay me for posting here everyday. To be honest I do not post here all day....sometimes I win auctions....I even did a fair bit of translating the Katalog at work when the boss was away. It's a tough job...but someone has to do it....eventually.
Page 1 of 1

Login