Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:45 pm
I emailed JT last night for something or other and he replied saying that he has been very busy lately but he misses so many of the good people here.....(well we all miss him too).....but he said to say "Hi" to everyone.

:hiya: (that's a pic of JT saying Hi incase you didn't recognise him)

He said he has missed so much that he would feel like an outsider on here these days which is kind of crazy since he was one of the first members on here and especially because he is someone that EVERYBODY likes and respects. I hope he has more chances to visit here in the near future but until then he just wanted to say that he hasn't forgotten all of us and does miss all of the friends he has made on this forum.

Take care JT....we're all thinking of you :cheerz:

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:54 am
I'd noticed he was missing too.....we did a good trade a long time ago and I sure miss his posts too :D

Actually where are all the old regulars...Frammy baby, Beermeister, even Rach, David, Attom and Stace have been missing a bit......is it summer holidays in the northern hemisphere or something!?? or is it just that us Aussies have no life???? :o :o :) :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:42 am
Rach has internet connection problems and I think the rest of us have just been busy with one thing or another. I'm trying to convince Graham to come out of hiding (I see you!!!) and I did wonder where Janne and Pauli were. I just assumed people are busy. I hope I didn't put people off when I said I was taking a break for a while. I didn't mean to put people off, it's just that I had so many issues at home over the past few months and it was difficult to cope with online problems as well. Things are getting back to normal for me now though so I will have more time on here. With the World Cup and Big Brother on right now here in the UK then many people are otherwise engaged, but be assured, we will be back!!! :cheers:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:07 am
:sofa:

Hello everybody, Beers is here ! Just !

Ive been very busy of late, Mrs Beer went back to work and left me Home Alone with my two boys....... big mistake ! :) :) Ive been to EuroDisney again, and just been busy in general really. i know i have missed many posts, so for anyone who has had a birthday/special announcement, i apologise for not posting ! I look forward to catching up with you all, and i hope JT returns soon too Dyar, he is great to get along with :D

Catch ya laters

The Beermeister(For you Linda )

:-D :beer:

Postby Yonna » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:35 am
I did wonder where Janne and Pauli were.
It's the summerholiday time here in Finland and if I remember correct, Pauli is at his summer cottage or somewhere out in the woods. He is ok (I think). Janne is around but been very busy. These are what I think since I hang around in the Finnish toycollectors forum quite often. Please, Pauli and Janne, don't hurt me if I'm wrong!
:sofa:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:37 am
Hi Yonna

Are you coming to the UK this summer? Did I dream it or did you say you might be coming over here?

Thanks for the news about JT and Pauli! :-D

Postby Fram » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:59 pm
I'm just very busy, sorry! Not much time, I do browse the forum almost every evening, but little time to post. I'll try to come back more often...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Yonna » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:04 pm
Hi Yonna

Are you coming to the UK this summer? Did I dream it or did you say you might be coming over here?

Thanks for the news about JT and Pauli! :-D
Actually I am!! I'll be in London from 1st until 8th of July. So soon, very soon! :-D
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Rachel » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:38 pm
HI GUYS :wave2:

Dyar, Thanks for letting us know Janne is well. He is of course missed and I do hope he will return when he has time. :D

I hope that everyone feels that they can come and go on here as they wish and always feel a warm welcome when they do visit. :grouphug2:

As mentioned, I have had internet connections problems lately so have had very limited access, in fact since we moved a year ago things haven't been right, but with any luck we WILL get broadband working soon and I should be back to normal. :-o

Hiya Frammy, :hiya:

I was thinking about you today.......... :winks:

If you have plural Frams and replace the "a" with a "u" you get

SMURF

How cool is that!!!! :)

Okay, I should have been concentrating in work but I don't get to hang out here when I am in work like you guys so you have got to indulge me a little. :wink:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:41 pm
......is it summer holidays in the northern hemisphere or something!?? or is it just that us Aussies have no life???? :o :o :) :) :)
You Aussies just have no life! LOL j/k you know I love you guys :hug: It is the summer holidays in the northern hemisphere and there's just so much to do away from the computer these days. You'll be busy soon too Linda :egg: (there's no emoticons for babies so this egg is the closest I could find!)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login