Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:14 am
Hello Guy's, Simon is having an operation tomorrow on his leg. He has a leaky two way valve in his calf and is going under the knife tomorrow morning to have this sorted out. The poor darling is going to have an incision around the back of his knee and as he Puts it a slice and dice . He is also having some veins taken out too. He will be having a few weeks off work afterwards and wont be able to drive until he can do an emergency stop. I think im more worried about it than he is. Im sure it will be over in no time and he will be home . But i guess im just worried. I will have Puds and Polly to keep me company until i get him home .Lucie

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:20 am
Hello Lucie ! Dont worry, he'll be fine im sure ! I'd be more worried about him being at home on E-bay ! Imagine all those smurfs he could buy ! hehehe !

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:22 am
Hiya Graham, im sure he will be, ive got a week off work to look after him and guess he will enjoy having me at his beck and call . Oh heck i forgot about ebay, god i was bad enough when i cut my finger , what will he be like :? Lucie

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:26 am
Good ! If he goes onto E-bay, you could always tell him the dentist Promo's are priority and not rugby smurfs, i'm not sure which dentist promo you need now, im sure you said there was still one you needed !

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:30 am
Hmm , good idea . Im needing the Pdh Dental and Broxo toothbrushing one . I must drill that into him . Mind you he has been really good this last month and hasnt bought many smurfs. He's bought me some really cool spanish smurfs with signs ( i have a line of Syd smurfs on the coffee table). Maybe i should let him treat himself and have a couple of bids here and there( supervised) of course :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:33 am
Yeah, LOL ! just a couple !

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:05 pm
Hi guys, :wave2:

I am sorry to hear Simon is going into hospital, goodluck for the op, I am sure evrything will be fine. Lucie, I know Puds and Polly will look after you well and Simon will be running around playing rugby again before you know it. :hug:

Simon, I hope you are going to make the most of your time off on Ebay. :)

Luce, this might be a good time to get working on the removal of gym / entrance of smurf room time. :-D :shhh:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:11 pm
or mabe wile hes in hospital you could go nuts on ebay. LOL :) :)
good luck with your op :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:26 pm
Hi guys, :wave2:

Luce, this might be a good time to get working on the removal of gym / entrance of smurf room time. :-D :shhh:
Lucie

Maybe you can get hold of one of these for the entrance of your Smurf Room

:-D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:29 pm
Oh i like that i want one i want one. Were did you get it from?

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:27 pm

Good idea :-D Simon will be resting his knee so it won't be like he could stop you Lucie :D

Goodluck with the operation Simon :D
And Lucie I'm sure he'll be fine :hug:

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:56 pm
who thinks Ian should make these signs and sell them to all of us ?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:25 pm
Wow :shock: very nice as i said i want one i want one. :) :) If you are going to sell these then im interested in one. Count me in. :D I have sent you a P.M :D :D
Sorry for high jacking your post lucie and simon :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:39 pm
Good luck Simon with the operation....I hope everything goes smoothly and they get you back to good health as quick as possible. If you get bored you can always come and talk to us while you are off.....Graham promised me he will distract you around the finishing time of any Rugby smurfs I still need.

I'm sure he will be ok Lucie, and I am sure he will love having you around to nurse him back to health and keep an eye on his ebaying :)

Good luck guys, I wish you both well and I hope Puds and Polly cook you a nice meal so you can relax while Simon is in hospital....although I am worried it might be something like Chunky Beef and Marrow
:shock: .....maybe that's not such a good idea. :eek:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:31 am
Hi guys, thanks for your kind words. Ive just left him at the hospital , he was cheeking the nursing staff already ! :) He is in good hands and will be home in no time im sure. I like the idea of the smurf room Rachel , and Ian your sign is brilliant . Steve no worries , i dont think you Hijacked the post either. And thanks Dyar but the Meal ala Puds n Polly would more likley be Pedigree chum ............ :shock: . :) I dont think that i would get away with removing his Gym tho' even tho ' he wont be allowed anywhere near it for a wee while , but i guess this would be the time to move it. But to be honest i couldnt move any of his weights myself ( im too small and weak) :( . Also thanks Raelene for your well wishes too . I'll keep you all posted to how he is going :D Lucie, Puds and Polly

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:00 am
Good luck with the op, Simon, I hope it all goes well, and good luck with the smurfing nursing, Lucie. :D

Thanks for the sign, Ian, he made it for me to cheer me up cos I've had a rotten week and it is much appreciated. :cheers:

Perhaps you should make different signs, Ian? Like Smurfing Dentist, or Smurfing Beer. I meant to ask, are these paintable? I know it sounds a dumb question. :) :) :)

Best wishes to Simon again. :cheers:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:20 am
Good luck with the op, Simon. :D Take your time recuperating. I'm sure Lucie won't get up to any mischief :)

Psst Lucie, maybe now is the time to get those rugby smurfs for Dyar's trade.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:43 am
Hi guys, just spoken to the staff at the hospital, all is well with Simon he had his operation this morning and the nurse told me he was coming around from his G A. As i was told he had been awake 25mins and told the nurse to tell me he needed pampering tonight. Thanks again for your kind support :D Lucie

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:52 am
Lucie: Best wishes to Simon. I hope he gets well soon! :D :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:10 am
Hi guys, just spoken to the staff at the hospital, all is well with Simon he had his operation this morning and the nurse told me he was coming around from his G A. As i was told he had been awake 25mins and told the nurse to tell me he needed pampering tonight. Thanks again for your kind support :D Lucie

So glad he is fine! and you can relax now too! unless he has you

running around like a nurse:) but seriously I am happy all worked out

well! glad he is back!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 2

Login