Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Gerda » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:38 pm
Hey just noticed we have a dancing badger as an emoticon!! My state symbol. and the name of our university football team... :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: go badgers go badgers (well the pack sucks this year so I got to root for someone)

sorry.... :backtotopic:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:08 pm
LOL Gerda ! i have never noticed that badger before ! hehehe !

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:33 pm
I can't find it but Rachel (I think it was either Rach or Karen) posted this site a long long time ago: http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/ Enjoy :badger:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:05 pm
Yep, I LOVE that song. :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:10 am
Talking about badgers, I just saw on the BBC online news that they are putting a request for the governement to consider the cull of badgers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4321574.stm

I think it's a lot of bull****: I remember this being discussed many times before and there was no actual evidence that the disease was propagated by the badgers (Obviously I don't know about "that" football team :) )

I thought there was already a big decline of badgers, due to their environment being destroyed by developments and road kill...

That's another one of this article that people will use to say: "See, badgers are parasites, they need to be exterminated" and that's how they'll justify heading for one crossing the road "for a bit of fun".

Just like they did for the fox and then later making a complete reversal to say "Actually, they are an important part of our eco system!"

PPpffftttt!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Gerda » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:08 am
No my football team is not a disease.. YET!! :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:31 am
lol!!! :shock: :shock: :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:41 pm
Hi David, its nice to hear you think like i do. We have had badger sets in the fields at home for along time and its really sad to see they have been run over in the night and left at the side of the road. We have to bury them quickly in an effort to stop some people finding their sets and digging them out for Badger baiting. I know some farmers blame them for spreading TB (tuberculosis ) to cows but i think personally its a load of bull. They are incredibly beautiful creatures to see if you are lucky enough. We were walking down a farm track a few months ago and came across a fox. He was stunning. When he spotted us he just froze , never moved an inch until he thought we were not looking and quietly slipped away. I cannot understand why anyone would want to kill either of these creatures. I certainly think they are far too beautiful to tear apart with dogs or to run over for sport. It makes me quite sad :( Lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:45 pm
I cannot understand why anyone would want to kill either of these creatures. I certainly think they are far too beautiful to tear apart with dogs or to run over for sport. It makes me quite sad :( Lucie
I totally agree with you Lucie :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:32 am
Hi Lucie,

Who smurfs alike, thinks alike!!! :):):)

I have a few foxes around and I agree: they are unbelievably nice to watch! I have never been lucky enough to see a badger in the wild up-close. But they are quite big aren't they! It must be amazing to see one of them running around!

I've heard of a guy bumping (literally) into one when out on a mountain bike. It stop him straight, sending the rider flying over the handle bars... apparently the badger must have been fine, coz it didn't hang about to check out on the human who had landed further down! :):)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:27 am
Hi Lucie, totally agree with ya ! foxes , badgers or any other animal, deserves the right to live, not to be killed by anyone for there own self gratification ! now there's a word !

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:23 pm
hi guys , i guess i must be very lucky working in the great outdoors i come across foxes , badgers , deer and all kind of birds which range from little owls to great big eagles .
The only creature i have never seen in the wild as yet is a otter , which is a shame because they are meant to be some living up the dale not far from here .

:D simon

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:15 pm
The only creature i have never seen in the wild as yet is a otter.....they are meant to be some living up the dale not far from here .
My step brother's last names are Dale :eek: .....I will phone them immediately and demand they remove the otters :o

Syd thinks that Foxy Ladies are ok to hunt.....however he thinks that the boyfriends & husbands of the Foxy Ladies should not be allowed to hunt smurfs....ever

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:47 am
O Syd, you badger you are!

Davina

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:36 am
Everytime I read this thread it makes me think of the movie "Animal" :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:58 pm
Hey, that's good badger milk!!!!!! :) :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:21 pm
I liked the girl from that movie too....almost enough to order some badger milk.....however she doesn't come close to the love of my life.......kiss me Kate :cheek:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:23 am
I liked the girl from that movie too....almost enough to order some badger milk.....however she doesn't come close to the love of my life.......kiss me Kate :cheek:
Aw , is that Kate Beckinsale by any chance Dyar ?? :cheer: ( thats nearly a Kate Beckinsale Lookalike Emoticon) :) Lucie :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:12 pm
It would be that Kate :smitten: ...you're right Lucie. I am coming to America in a little over a year and I will be proposing to her when I'm there....not necessarily marriage either :music:

I will probably just end up on the news though as another sad lonely stalker.....maybe I should of been a director, I already have a couch :idea:

OK...it will never happen......but I can always dream.....i.e.....don't ruin my fantasy :wishing:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:40 am
She is from London...what if she's over there when you're in America?! You may need a layover to London :)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 2

Login