Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:53 pm
I'm drunk and my chin is about to rest on the keyboard :beer: :partyon:

We have friends coming over tomorrow, Father Attom how am I going to cope because I won't be able to ramble about smurfs? Please help me cos I am a sad person and I will get withdrawal symptoms if I can't talk blue stuff. :( :( :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:37 pm
I have had this problem in the past but I have come up with a good way to combat the problem. Read on but don't tell everybody as the more people that use this method the less effective it will become.

When they knock on the door you could sing out "There's no one home"......that might fool them and then they will go away. If you tell them straight out that you aren't home they won't even need to look in the windows or wait for you to come home......um, I wasn't thinking this through too well.....how about you sing out "There's no one home and we have moved so don't bother waiting for us to come home because we won't be here ok?".......once they reply...."ok, thanks for letting us know and saving us time, we will be on our way then...thank you".....then you know you are safe and have totally succeeded in fooling them.

Just a word of advice though...the trick works better if you disguise your voice.....if things get desperate and go wrong then just tell them that you are thieves and that you promise not to take anything if they leave straight away.....that should do it. :D

Let me know how it goes

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:55 pm

We have friends coming over tomorrow, Father Attom how am I going to cope because I won't be able to ramble about smurfs? Please help me cos I am a sad person and I will get withdrawal symptoms if I can't talk blue stuff. :( :( :(

oh you poor dear! I think if you fill the livingroom with all your smurfs before they arrive...then....

when they arrive greet them and invite them in..not mentioning a single smurf word..!

TRUST me dear.~they will want to ask many questions about smurfs on their own!

then you will be happy!

and don't worry the keys on the board only put the alphabet on your face!

with your luck it may even spell SMURF! :) LOL
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:01 pm
OR if your friends still insist on coming into your house, Andrew, do what you always do...sneak off and talk to me on yahoo :D :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:16 am
Yes...I have actually done that haven't I? :)
Postby lala » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:08 pm

Drinking is not something that is of GOD but he always forgive. The only thing is that you have to be sure that you are asking for forgivness from the heart.
Page 1 of 1

Login