Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:34 am
I was wondering if anyone knows are there figures released based on these comic "heroes":

Iznogoud
Asterix
Lucky Luke
Marsupilami
Gaston Lagaffe
Spirou et Fantasio
Tintin
Oumpah-Pah
La Ribambelle
Boule & Bill

Sure I know that there are some and I have few. I mean smurf sized figures rather than "statues" :)
I have seen few, but those have been quite expensive. Are they really?
Where can them be bought?

Any help is welcome,
Janne

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:41 am
I think Karen was going to stock a few of those, JT. Theres a post about it somewhere????

You can get some Tintin and Asterix figurines from www.toydreamer.com.au but they are more expensive than smurfs.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby JT » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:50 am
Thanks Linda.
Yes I remeber reading that Karen is going to sell Marsupilami and Asterix figures soon. I´ve visited Toy dreamer before and seen those they got to offer, but price seems a bit high. I know that at some point Bully has made Asterix figures. I´m also interrested to learn which comic series Schleich has made figures from.

Janne

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:53 am
I received the Marsupilami and Asterix yesterday. As soon as I find a moment I will get photos done! I also received Garfield and Snoopy. :D
Postby Fram » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:37 am
I was wondering if anyone knows are there figures released based on these comic "heroes":

Iznogoud
Asterix
Lucky Luke
Marsupilami
Gaston Lagaffe
Spirou et Fantasio
Tintin
Oumpah-Pah
La Ribambelle
Boule & Bill

Sure I know that there are some and I have few. I mean smurf sized figures rather than "statues" :)
I have seen few, but those have been quite expensive. Are they really?
Where can them be bought?

Any help is welcome,
Janne
I'm not really up-to-date with what figurines are available nowadays. There will be staues and smaller ones from almost all of these series from Pixi, or from Leblon-Delienne, but that is not what you're after (they are mostly very expensive). I guess thePlastoys (small ones) are the best choice for most of those.
Cheaper figurines have been made (and are perhaps still made) from Asterix (lots), Lucky Luke (Quick promos, Bully), Marsupilami (Quick or McDo, and others), Gaston Lagaffe (Bully or Schleich, Quick promo, ...), Spirou et Fantasio (promo's and others), Tintin (loads, Schleich, promotional, ...), and Boule & Bill (Quick promotional and others).

You can find some of those and more here.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:49 am
Plastoy do some of the others as well JT, Boule & Bill and Spirou I think definitely, oh and Lucky Luke.

Postby Fram » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:07 am
Beat you to it, Karen. Had the link to Plastoy's catalogue already in my post :)
AFAIK, there have not been made any cheap figures of Iznogoudh, Oumpah-Pah or Ribambelle. But perhaps in France, where certainly Iznogoudh was a lot more popular than in Flanders. Oumpah-pah and Ribambelle were never really popular (although they are good).

I have searched some more for the Ribambelle, and I came across a Roba fan site with this drawing (see attachment). Remember that there have also been Dupuis figurines (like those for the Smurfs) for Spirou, Marupilami, Gaston, Boule & Bill, Johan and Peewit, and Lucky Luke (and then some). All expensive or very expensive though...

Postby JT » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:31 am
Thank you Fram and Karen :D
I knew I can count on Fram with this issue. Loads of pages to go through and some useful keywords.

I´m trying to buy this fellow (hopefully). It would be my dream come true (well one of them anyway :) ) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

I have to keep my eyes open for Karen´s new figures too.

And Fram, I too think Oumpah-Pah is brilliant. :D

Janne

Postby Fram » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:46 am
Nice one. I'm bidding on a set of Schleich TIntin figures somewhere (too lazy too look up the link), I hope I win those as well.

Postby JT » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:59 pm
Nice one. I'm bidding on a set of Schleich TIntin figures somewhere (too lazy too look up the link), I hope I win those as well.
That´s good to know because I don´t want to step on your toes (or toys in this case :) ) I´m also lookin for cheap Tintin figures (mission impossible).

Janne

Postby JT » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:02 am
Fram, are those Tintin figures like these http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... eName=WD2V

Janne

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:45 am
Yep, it was a similar lot. They normally go for around 25 Euro a set, I thought, but I haven't watched them closely, I must say.
There are also a huge lot of different Tintin figures from Esso (the oil company), from the seventies. It are ten figures or so, but they are monochrome, and every figure exists again in ten different colours or so. A huge collection, and one figure goes for two Euros or so...

Postby JT » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:36 pm
I just received these fine Gaston figures. Bigger one is Plastoy and smaller is Schleich.
I´m soo happy :woohoo:
Janne

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:43 pm
Very nice :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:31 pm
They are so cool Janne, very nice. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login