Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 am
The forum is very slow right now so I thought I check with everybody what you are all up to right now :cheers:

You all know what's going on in my life so I won't go into any details here,..it does give me time to work on my website again.

I am still into smurf buying but obviously it's going to be very limited this year as I need to see how much my medical bills are.

What is everybody else up to :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 am
Fingers crossed that all your bills will be paid for by your health-insurance!

I haven`t had a lot of time lately for my smurfs, but now I have found lovely displays and looking for the last sri lanka markings that I need.

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 am
Would love to see pictures of the displays you found, Lia :D

I am expecting an older one any day now..and am able to get one from England with the help from a smurfy Scottish friend :cheers:

Which Sri Lanka markings are you looking for, Lia? Not sure how much help I can be, but I have been able to find a few recently and have the time to look for more :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 am
well, you are the displayqueen Maureen, so I can`t surprise you with any pictures that you don`t have yourself:-)

I need the present, the gift and the beatguitar

Lia

Postby Tintin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am
Hi

Well i found a new job, and my other hobby ( little trains ) takes a lot of my free time ...............
But you can all be sure i am still collecting smurfs !!

Sorry for all my friends, i haven't got so many time as i wanted, so my reaction to mails takes a bit longer then normal.

Greetings Tintin

Postby Tojo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 pm
I've been very busy recently having to work on my days off to cover for sick colleagues. Also a lot of doctors appointments to take care of.

At the moment we have a French schoolgirl staying with us as part of a school exchange. It's giving me a chance to refresh my school French.

I've just finished another 8 wargames figures & am currently glueing them together on a single base as a unit. 1st Italian light infantry regiment as they looked as part of Napoleon's army on invading Russia in 1812. Very nice uniforms of green with yellow & much nicer than the boring blue uniforms of the French.

That's about it really. Haven't had any new smurfs for a while but I'm planning on ordering the latest comic albums from Amazon soon.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Life in general I guess. Always seems to be busy this time of year at school. Its kind of draining. I've been trying to keep a video blog up every day. It was a crazy idea and I ran with it. Is it worth...well its an escuse to get some puppetry practice in. And yes it is slow around here. I always check in every day but don't seem to have much to say. I'm guessing things will pick up when the new smurfs hit (And I imagine we'll start hearing smurfs 2 news soon).

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 am
Back on campus. :D I feel soooo much better now, even if that means working hard and probably quite a lot of expenses, for I will have to stay abroad twice (either in the UK, US,South Africa, Canada or Malta) and work there for six weeks each. At the very moment, I'm running from one department to the other, to meet up with the new requirements.

Postby Simon X » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 am
Until last week I had some university exams and the new semester is starting in about two weeks...
So I've got some time at the moment. Regarding the smurfs I am working on the new database, I have to sell a lot of doubles and it's time to clean and reorganise my big display glass case. :D

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Busy with the Grandkiddies :) I try to at least check in on Facebook and here when I can!

Postby bradley » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm
I have had massive weeks at work... last 7 odd weeks now and expecting to continue for the next 2 weeks with short weeks over Easter.... I feel so tired and worn out... its just too much. My working days are usually 8:30am till 5pm with a late night thursday but I've done over time every single night with late nights finishing at 9pm-10pm mostly. Too much work and not even getting it all done when staying back. So I feel like I've had no time for myself really. Just getting up early, going to work, coming home and straight to bed... then do it all again. At least I don't have to work on the weekends. I don't feel relaxed.

As for Smurfs I haven't bought many new smurfs this year. Cutting back the buying this year now that the movie is over. And I have other things to do with finishing off my house and sci fi conventions I want to go to this year.... which Ive just spent the weekend at the first one! Have another coming up in two weeks (flying over to Melb for the day).
Page 1 of 1

Login