Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 pm
I tried to bid on a couple of pins on ebay from Austria and was told by the seller that he will not ship to the US.

This really surprises me as I didn't think that pins are that hard to ship...and I am also wondering if there are special limitations when shipping anything to the US. I am coming across this more and more that European sellers (mostly German ones) refuse to ship to the US.

Personally, I never had a problem to ship anything outside the US..which is not problem all I have to do is fill out one more paper..but is there more to it when shipping stuff from Europe to the US? Or are US buyers very unreasonable and that's a reason for this new trend?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby paolo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 am
Hi, do you remember the Nutella glasses I shipped to you a while ago? I had to discuss half an hour with the post office clerk here in Italy because he said I couldn't send glass. After I asked him where it was written, he couldn't find that and so he allowed me to ship!

Postby Yonna » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:28 am
We don't have to do any extra here in Finland. It just costs a bit more to send to US but other than that, no probs. :-?
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Page 1 of 1

Login