Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:57 am
Hi guys!

First of all, I'd like to apology to everyone who I owe something, esp. to Andre. During the last three years, things were not easy for me and I surely felt like I just had to break away. Meanwhile I learned from my faults and mistakes and everything I didn't want to know about German job centers and private job agencies. Thus, I decided to get back on my feet again. :)

Remember when I asked you that I might stay some weeks either in the U.S. or in the U.K.? Well, this could finally come true any sooner or later. :yay:

The only thing I need is something like a decent job for the time being. I'd love to work either in a library, at a tourist agency or at a newspaper. :D

Postby Lia » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am
Nice news Dom!

yes, those places sound very nice or a job!

Lia

Postby André » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 am
Great to hear Dom! :cheers:

But I don´t remember, that you owe me something?? :-?

So you don´t need to apology for anything as faar as I know.

The spring is coming to Sweden and the sun is lovely and I saw that the first flowers are starting to show in the grass. So it is good time to get back on the feets again!! :-D :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Welcome back, and hope all will get better for you.
Good luck with finding a new job. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tintin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Hi Dom

Glad your back, and good luck finding a job !!!

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 am
@André: Yes I do owe you the pics of the ISI smurfs. (see: http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.p ... ht=#180978)

Unfortunently I was sent to some kind of training centre earlier this year, where I wasn't able to upload any of my pics. :(

Now that I decided to get back to university, I feel so much better. :yay:

I can't wait to spend some weeks abroad, once I'm done with my most difficult exam.

Postby Tojo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 am
It's good to hear from you again Dominique & it's clear that you've been thinking a lot about your future.

I remember the time after I qualified from university. At the time there was hardly any work to be found in the UK not even in the high street shops so I ended up being unemployed & very depressed. I was very lucky to be offered a place on a course for unemployed graduates which helped me to get back on my feet & start to think positively. As a result I was eventually able to find full-time employment & things worked out for the best. Since then there have been several ups & downs but now I am very happy & I hope that with the decisions that you have made you will also be as happy :cheers: :cheers: :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 pm
Glad to hear that you are doing better and are back on your feet Dom!
Page 1 of 1

Login