Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 am
What New Year's Resolutions do you have this year?...

I usually don't have many..but this year I thought I may try to see if I can make a fresh start and put 2011 behind me and forget about it :)

Smurfy New Year's Resolutions:
I would like to fill the spaces in my pvc variations collection again and concentrate on those.

Non-smurfy New Year's Resolutions:
I need to work out again so I got me a new TV for my Hobby room yesterday and also got me a new Wii work out.
I've also had some serious health issues this year, that came about thru some major stress put on me, but also some very unhealthy living, so I hope to be able to concentrate on healthy food and cooking

My major New Year's Resolution is to get my financial house in order...I've learned this year that you just don't know what is going to happen and it pays to be financially stable and prepared..so I will try to pay off my credit cards and hopefully start working on a financial nest egg.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:50 pm
Smurfy resolutions would have to be to get my smurfs organized and get my website updated. I've been bad lately with not taking pictures of all the new arrivals and I have a big stack of smurfs waiting to meet the photographer.

I too need to work out and loose some weight, my back hasn't been the greatest and I know if I took off some pounds i'd feel so much better.
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:14 pm
On the smurfy front I'd like to concentrate on collecting the supers as I'm almost done with the normals & those that are missing are the rare & expensive ones. Smurfing has also taken a back seat due to my family tree research & the conversion of all of my records & tapes into mp3 format. As I've finished the records & am almost finished with the tapes I should have a bit more time for smurfs in 2012.

Non smurfy wise I need to get back to some sort of normal life. We have problems in the family which are very trying, nerve-racking & generally depressing. Hopefully things will get better in 2012 so that the family as a whole is less stressed-out. I'd also like to spend more time on my other hobby which is painting wargames figures - I need lots of patience & a steady hand for it which has been somewhat lacking this year...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Happy New Year Everyone! My smurf related resolution is to organize my smurf shelves. My smurfs share a space with my stamping/scrapbooking stuff and my grand children's pack n plays. It's quite the crowded room!! :) :) My smurfs are getting more and more cramped and it's beginning to look very cluttered in there. I'm having a hard time figuring out what smurf items to leave out and what to box up.....they are all my favorites! :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login