Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby jrparadine » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 am
Hi
Does anyone know how to delete all of my posts? I've had enough of the negitivity and being ignored So I've decided it's time to leave the group!

Can anyone help?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot!
Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:55 am
I have sent you a pm :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 pm
Thats too bad. I tend to think this is one of the more positive places on the internet. Its really a shame to see anyone leave. :(

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:59 pm
:-? I also feel there there are far more positive posts than negative ones (which are very rare indeed). Also, just because I post something I don't expect a comment to my post. If someone does write something then that pleases me but if not I wouldn't feel that I was being ingnored.

Whatever, I'm sure that Jonathan has his reasons. It is always sad to lose a member though.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 am
Hi

Sorry to hear you are leaving.
I don't think you have to delete all posts, you can quit posting for a while to if you are not happy here.

That the forum has changed over the years is true, but negative :-?
We are not always agree with eachother, but that's what a forum is all about. If we would think all the same there wouldn't be a reason to write on it.

And that there are not as much reactions as in the past.............well guess that's true, but that doesn't always mean that people don't read or like what's been written.

Well good luck................ but i hope you will be back one day !!!

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 am
Very nicely put, TinTin..and I think how most of us feel :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:53 am
I second that Frank. :D

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm
Sorry to hear you are leaving the forum. I have always found everyone on here to be helpful and supportive....not just with smurf collecting but with all things that are going on with my day whether it's something good or bad. I wish you all the best and hope that you continue to collect smurfs even though the forum didn't turn out to be what you were looking for!!
Page 1 of 1

Login