Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 am
Just wanted to wish our Dutch members, and those who celebrate Sinterklaas today, a very happy Day.

I am not sure what is said on this day normally...so I will do it the American Way and wish you all

Happy Sinterklaas

It would be great to learn more about this day..and the different traditions..as I am sure there are different ones.

I know the German one, which is not such a big one but was always a highlight for me as a child. Children put a boot out the front door and Sankt Nikolas comes by over night and fills it up..with fruits (nuts and Oranges), chocolates and of course little toys as well.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 am
(Actually ,it was yesterday,the fifth) Very thoughtful of you to think about us! Thank you!
As always, it has been a great event!

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 am
Oh dear..I am sorry, I always confuse those days...probably because I am so used to celebrating Sankt Nicolaus on the 6th :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 am
Hi

Yes he is back to Spain, but brought some nice chocolate letters and Marzipan :-D
No smurfs for me, but a comic book from Tintin the movie :D

Tintin
Page 1 of 1

Login