Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:21 am
Today, we celebrate Veterans Day in America, and I know this day is also celebrated as Remembrance Day in other countries of the world.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank every Veteran for sacrificing part of your life so the rest of us can live in peace and enjoy our lives to the fullest.

I am not sure if we have Veterans of any country on this forum, but we do, you have my admiration and deepest gratitude.

My American grandfather fought in WWII against the Germans, and then after the war helped rebuild Germany....he came home with a lot of inner demons because of what he had seen and had to do during the war. He ultimately died an early death because he couldn't handle it.

No matter, what you think of War...it's the leaders who declare War..and it's the soldiers who pay the price usually with the rest of their lives.

If you see a Veteran today, tell him/her Thank you
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm
Very nicely said, Moey :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tintin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am
Hi

Yes indeed....................... very nice said.

Tintin
Page 1 of 1

Login