Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 am
WOW! These are all so impressive! Do you create other characters like kermit and miss piggy, He-man and teela?
I have made kermit befor in the past. :) Along with many many other things not that I can remember them all, befor the days of digital instant camras. :) :) :shock: Would of been nice to have photos of all past models.

Funny when I was 4 years old in infant school all the other kids were finger painting and sticking cardbord boxed together not me I sat and sewed together and made a jumper! Ive got a photo somewere of me wearing it at school after I made it lol by 6 years old my teacher was letting me teach the art classes showing the kids how to make string puppets and other crafty things hehe.

I used to make a lot of large dragon sculptures when i was at the end of secondry school, funny thing is when i left school and went to collect them all some how every one of them had gotton lost....I think the art teacher had them as she always wanted them. :angry: :)

I droped out ouf msot classes due to bad bulling at school that got so bad i just couldnt cope so refused to go unless i could concentrate on what i liked. i won and spend the last 3 years of school in pottery, Art, photography, cooking, wood work, metal work etc Wonder why! 8-) 8-) :) :) :)

but there you go my life story lmao. :-D

regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 pm
Looks like creating things has always been your calling, Steve :D

You certainly are the most talented person in that area I know..and I have to admit..I like your Gremlins even better than your smurfs, if that is possible (you know I am a huge fan of your smurfs :) )

Are you going to create more Gremlins or moving on to other creatures?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:23 pm
Are you going to create more Gremlins or moving on to other creatures?
oh lots more gremlins still to come! Im working on stripe the gremlin at the mo but lack of funds and pennies in paypal have put a big hold on things at the mo. :( :( being life sized and over 2 foot high they work out really expensive to make and very time consuming. the filler foam costs over £25 and is only just enough to fill one gremlin grrr.:shock: :shock:

ive not had any smurf orders from any one for a while so no extra pennies comming in to buy new modeling materials and pay off any of my large smurf debt. it all seems to have ground to a hult at the mo. Its the main reason I dont mind selling a few to people as it keeps me in suply of equipment and modeling materials lol. thats all the pennies go towards. :)

Ive got plans to make a lot of the gremlins from the first movie and I also want to make all the gremlins from the second movie. I started with the first movie as the gremlins are all the same apart from a few minor difrances so can use the same molds to make them all.

As for the ones from the second movie I will have to make molds for each of them as there all so difrent in there own ways. the problem is the size of the molds for the parts there so big so having to put them in the loft. I keep thinking about the bat gremlin and how on earth im suposed to make the wings being around 3 foot each wing there gona be some mega huge molds and havent a clue if I can do it or were im going to put them lmao. :banghead: :) :)

it also looks like we may have to move at the end of the year as our landlady is thinking of selling the house. :( :( I dont want to move as i love it here so ive put a hold on smurfland till later in the year. i dont want to re build everything only to have to tear it all down again to move. :banghead:

I have a few smurfies planned that id like to make and will when i can can never be without a few new smurfies here and there. :-D

regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm
Good luck with the gremlins and smurfs..

Hopefully, you won't have to move...I can just see the faces of the moving people when they are moving your gremlins..especially if you created the one with the wings by then :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Nivid » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm
Sorry to read about the bullying :banghead: :angry: makes me angry.

Anyways Do you like Masters of the Universe! and if so I would love for you to sculpt some large versions of the characters from the cartoon series and if your willing to do He-Man,Teela,Skeletor ect, how much would it cost. :D :D :D :D
Nivid :hiya:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm
sorry i wouldnt be able to help you there action cartoon figure types isnt one of the things id be very good at doing, i probly could if i put my mind to it. pluss being made from clay they would be far to fagile to ship let along costy with being heavy. Id love to help but its just not my sort of thing.... now if it was wallace & gromit figures then werd be talking I used to make them just the same as the shorts and animate them too i used to have the full house, bike & side car teqno trousers rocket lol.:) I wont tell you how many hours I used to spend working on it and puting it all together now that would be somthing I wish i had photos of. :banghead:

regards

Postby Nivid » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Thanks for letting me know :-D
Nivid :hiya:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm
No worries sorry I cant help. :D

Regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am
Well i have finaly finished stripe Holding all the goodies he grabs in the department store hehe. :lol:

gremlin regards
Steve ;)

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 am
Wow Steve he's excellent.

I hope he's got a toothbrush though or he's going to get serious toothache :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 am
Impresive!!!! :shock: :shock:
_He looks great... but love what he's carring though! :-D :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 3 of 3

Login