Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tintin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 am
My brother called me this week if i wanted to go to the movies with him.
I said yes immediately because I thought he was talking about the new Tintin movie from Spielberg.
But he told me it was a movie from 30 years old ?!??!?
Raiders of the lost ark…………..
For me the best movie ever made and I never saw it in a theather.
So I think it’s cool to see it on the big screen.

Now it made me curious…………. What is your number one movie, and which movie you never saw on the big screen would you want to see in the theather ????

Tintin

Postby André » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 am
Hard to say??

Maybe "The Shining".

Redrum, redrum!!! :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 am
I love "Independence Day"...not sure if it's my favorite movie as I have so many but I've watched it a million times and still enjoy it...and I've never seen it on the big screen..and would love to :-D

Also love the first Jurrasic Park..and would love to watch it on the big screen as well :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:54 am
The Smurf movie is the first movie I have been to in at least 22 years. Grease was the last and it was new at that time.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 am
I'm not that I have a favourite film but one that I've watched loads of times & will keep on enjoying is Blues Brothers. A classic :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:45 pm
All the movies you guys have mentioned are really great movies. I love Jurassic park I have all three of them. I love independence day. The shinning was great. and so was Raiders of the lost ark. I have most of those too. The Shinning is the only one I don't have. I guess the only movie I have seen over and over is Without a Trace with Judd Hurst, but thats not one I would like to see on the big screen. Jurassic park would be high on the list. While I have seen the Smurf movie on the big screen, it looks just as good on my TV.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:22 pm
I would like to see on the big screen two of them, first" National Velvet" and" Cleopatra" :D National Velvet is one of my favorite.

:pumpkin: Wandy :witch:

Postby Tintin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:47 am
Hi

I am just back from the movie ..........yes it was a strange time.
Sunday 11 in the morning, but we didn't care.
So does the other 10 people. :-D
It was very quiet so it was great, lots of space no noise.........just enjoying the movie. And i did every second of it.

Yes all great movies...........only the Shinning i never seen.
But who knows, still got a lot of movies to see................
At Christmas i am always having a movie marathon.

Tintin

Postby Tintin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 am
Hi

Today i have been to the movie Tintin and saw it in 3d.
Never seen a movie in 3d, this was the first time.
Now i regret i didn't went to see the smurfs in 3d.
Wwwwooww didn't know it was so fantastic, like i played in it :-D

Tintin

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:58 pm
My forite movie is a tie... The Muppet Movie and Mr. Magorium (oddly both with kermit). I never saw the muppet movie in theaters but it certainly has an impact on me... Mr. Magorium for me is really a guide to how we should see life :) if you haven't seen it you should give it (critics hated but they just don't understand magical movies with no violence and toilet humor I guess)

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm
I've only been to a hand full of movies since I've been grown. Seen many at home. My favorite is Without a Trace (Judd Hurst). I'm watching the Wizzard of Oz now. I watched the Smurfs Holiday celebration earlier. Gerda said it's not supposed to be out yet. Here is a pic.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm
Walmart has the release date as Oct 4th..and I thought I've seen it in the store as well....I ordered it though with the movie to save on shipping :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:03 pm
I love movies....my 4 bothers and I all worked at theaters at one time or another...we used to get dropped off at the movies when those of us who were younger needed to be babysat by the older ones...we would just go from movie to movie for free...still addicted to movies...a little more costly now so we don't get out as much, but some movies (such as smurfs or the new muppets) must be seen in theaters in my household :)

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm
Do they still have to baby sit you Tracker. :) :) :) :) :) :o
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 am
Hi

To tell you the truth, i never heared of Mr. Magorium.............
But the muppets are always fun to watch :-D

About the Christmas smurf dvd......... are those movies ???
Never seen it before.
Now i bought the movie the flute and the 6 smurfs to watch for Christmas.

Tintin
Page 1 of 1

Login