Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 am
Hi guys,

I haven't been around for two weeks, but my life is nothing but trouble at the moment. :( :( :( The only things that make me feeling better are you,my mum, Manni and the Smurfs. :( In the middle of July, my dad had a heavy cough and felt very sick. On July 23rd, he felt as if he was to die from suffocation and went to the hospital. :( On the same day, he was told that he had hypoglycemia and some water in his legs. Thus he was put on a very strict diabetic diet, which he has to follow. :( My mum and me visited him last Wednesday and talked to the doctor, since my dad was just recovering from a bronchoscopy, but when we were about to leave he woke up. He coughed heavily and spit some blood. I can't tell you how fightened, we were about him. :( :( :( We also learnt that my my suffered from sleep apnoea, which is probably caused due to his adiposity, yesterday. Thank God he is being released today, but he will have to stay in hospital once more in October, to get used with the sleeping mask, he has to wear from then on. :( :( :( Well, my mom suffers from sleep apnoea as well, probably due to her nose, but she couldn't get along with the mask and thus she refused wearing it overnight. :( :( :(

Sorry for crying my heart out. :( :( :(

D.

Postby Tojo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 am
Sorry to hear your awful news Dom. I'll keep you & your family in my thoughts :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 am
Thank you, Tojo. :(

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am
I am sorry that you and your family have to go thru this. :hug:

Hope your father will be better real soon...How is your mother faring in all this? You mentioned before that she is sick as well
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 am
@Moey: Thank you, Moey. :hug: :( My mom feels terrible. :( You know, we tried so hard to persuade him to lose some weight over and over again, but he wouldn't listen to what we were saying. She is going to hospital in about two weeks, for another bunion op. :( She cannot wal without feeling pains in her right foot. :( I feel terrible for her as well, but at least I know that together we are strong.

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 am
Sorry to hear about all your familly's problems, hope all turns out for the best.
In the meantime we'll keep you and your familly in our thougths. :grouphug2: :hug: :hug: :fingers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfer » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 am
All the luck, health and strenght for you and your family Dom ! :fingers:

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm
Sorry to hear of your bad news. Hopefully everyone will be back to good health soon!

Postby Pitufo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 pm
Hi Dominique!!!!!

Really sorry to hear all those bad news...I am sure all will be better soon!!!!!!! :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 pm
I send you big smurfy hugs and hope things get better for you!

g
happily smurfing along

Postby Tintin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am
Hi Dom

That's no good news...............
Hope all will work out and that you got some good news .........soon !!!

Tintin

Postby Lia » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 am
Very best wishes to all of you!

Lia

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 pm
Dom, so sorry to hear about your family...you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of hugs and hoping all works out for the best very soon :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 am
Awwww thank you guys. :grouphug: I'm so thankful that you are there for me. :grouphug:
On a slightly happier note: My dad wants to go with me to the cinema next week. :D Guess why??? ;)
Page 1 of 1

Login