Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:28 am
I don't normally have dreams that I even remember after I wake up. But yesterday I had been up on my roof for a couple of hours trying to put up an Antena. I sat down in my recliner to take a nap. As I was waking up. I had a dream that I found three more bedrooms in my house I didn't know were there. In the first bedroom at the foot of the bed I found some sort of Smurf display (probibly doesn't exist) sitting on the floor. I picked it up and sat it on the bed. It was about 1/2 full of little boxes. In a refregirator a few feet away I found it full of the same boxes. I saw a compartment on the side of the fridge and turned it a little to get a look. Next thing I knew the house was on fire. Never saw what was in the boxes. I woke up. Today again I sat down to take a nap. This dream does happen in diffrent forms a lot. If I sit in a chair and raise my feet and pretend to walk. the chair will raise up and I float through the air. I would stay at that height from the ground, unless I attemped to cross a gully then the ground would drop, but I would stay level. Weird dreams.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login