Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 am
I'm sorry I've been away for so long folks! First Mum and Dad were in Australia visiting family. This left me with 4 dogs, 2 houses and 1 Grandma to look after! I did have some help! Lol. Then I was so used to being busy that it just kept going on. Mum and Dad have been back a month and this is my first visit to the forum! Oops!! Then a dear family friend died 10 days ago. She was 95 so you can't be sad for her but those of us left behind were deeply upset. Her funeral was last Friday.

As well as all this my garden has had a dramatic makeover; the oil tank sprang a leak (not a good week last week!); and I've been doing lots with my "other hobbies" - dolls houses and gardening. I am very out of touch with all things smurfy and I think it will take me a while to catch up!

My apologies to all those whose birthdays I missed! I hope you all had a great time.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 am
Dear Hilary,

great to have you back. First of all, I'd like to send my deepest condolences over to you and your family. Sure, she had a wonderful age, but leaving people behind is always a big loss. :( :hug: I sincerely hope that the leak has been fixed meanwhile. :shock:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am
Welcome Back!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:53 pm
Sounds like you had a hectic few weeks....I was wondering how you were doing the other day but figured between your grandmother, dogs and just life you were busy as a bee...which seems to be true :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 am
Hi Hilary it's great to hear from you again :mosh:

It's amazing how time flies when you're busy doesn't it.

Finding time to visit the forum between my other hobbies makes my head spin sometimes. The huge garden is a lot of work, then there's my family tree research & also my wargames figures which I paint. I don't seem to have much time for smurfs :o :crazy:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Michelle » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm
great to have you back in the game!
I love to read all your writting!

smurfy hugs
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:13 am
Thanks everybody! :world: The oil leak is now fixed Dom! :D Tojo, I know exactly what you mean. :-D It's worth it tho and I have missed everybody.
Page 1 of 1

Login