Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:02 pm
Just to let everyone know, I am in the process of creating a brand new smurfy website so Buddy Blue is going to disappear very soon. I wanted to change site providers as I couldn't afford my old provider anymore. The site is still very basic and only has the supers on there at the moment, but I will be working on it in the next few months in the hope of getting it up to date. Loads of work! I'm hoping to get there before the smurf fair in October, so fingers crossed! :-D

Click on the link to see the new site: Blue Spirits

Blue Spirits is the translation for the Chinese (Cantonese I think) equivalent of smurfs. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:27 pm
Good luck, Hilary :D

So far it's looking good. I had thought about doing the same thing, but I think once I start updating it will be like creating a new site.

Do you already want us to update the links on our websites or should we wait :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Good point Moey. Please go ahead and update the links. Buddy Blue will be deleted soon. :(

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 am
@Hil: Well, if you had told me that earlier, I'd suggested you jimdo.com. Even the free website offers you heaps of space!!! And it is so easy to handle!!!
Page 1 of 1

Login