Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm
Hello everyone,
I have to apologize for not having posted messages in the past few months, but I had a controversy with another Italian member of the forum (she's hardly a member anyway, since she has posted less than 10 messages), who contacted me and offered some 'rare' smurfs.
I made the mistake to trust her photographs and not having closed the deal in person, but after she sent me a package full of rubbish, I had to sue her.
My lawyer told me not to go public with this matter on the forum and not to post, and finally today I received the good news that a settlement has been made in my favour, so I got my money back and (very little) punitive damages too.
I would like to warn you about people that suddenly appear on this forum and that noone ever heard of before, since they might be ready to scam honest collectors as the 'core' of this forum is made of.
Greetings to everyone, Paolo.
:D

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm
Oh Paolo, that is such a shame! :( So glad you've got it sorted though to your satisfaction. Welcome back too. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm
Welcome back paolo!
Good you got your money back! :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 am
OMG Paolo !!! I'm angry at the woman, who ripped you off and I feel pity for you as well !!! :(

Sending many hugs over to you. :hug:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 am
So sorry you had to go through that on here Paolo, I am glad everything worked out..I hope it hasn't put you off visiting here :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm
Glad things worked out for you and welcome back!

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 pm
I'm very pleased that you have been reimbursed :D

What a lot of hassle though, this sort of thing makes me angry :angry: :angry:

It's good to have you back here at the forum :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby André » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 pm
Great that everything worked out for you Paolo!! :D

And that you are back here on the forum! :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby paolo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 pm
I slowed down collecting, both for what happened to me and for not liking at all the new 'real life' smurfs. I won't go watching the movie, but I will only get the new 6 Schleich smurfs when they are out in May.

Postby Pitufo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm
Hi, Paolo!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

It is important to know your story...I imagine it has been a long and hard process but it is a way that we all know that after being ripped off, there are things to do against that kind of people

I do imagine who is the seller. It is obvious she is in my "black list" too
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfowen » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 am
GOOD FOR YOU
Just shows that honosty is the best policy. You should ask Maureen to remove her from the forum so that others cant be tricked also.
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 am
GOOD FOR YOU
Just shows that honosty is the best policy. You should ask Maureen to remove her from the forum so that others cant be tricked also.
Please do NOT post the name publicly...but if you want to pm me the name of the member I will certainly look into removing her :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Azrael » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 am
Oh no that's terrible news!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Page 1 of 1

Login