Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm
We had 5 tornado's come though Missouri and Ark early this morning. 3 people in Ark, and 3 in a town about 25 miles away killed. Ft Leonard Wood where I work was hit with a F3 tornado. It damaged many homes and buildings. Luckly this is the time of year when lots of people go home to see family and no one was hurt. Lots of power lines down and that means I will be busy next monday. My copy machines don't like power problems. Not sure if any of the buildings where I have machines were damaged. Guess I will find out monday. Temps have dropped about 20 degrees so far and still dropping. Happy New Year everyone.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:02 pm
Talk about crazy weather...

I am glad you are ok, Bill
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:40 pm
Wierd weather this year... in Wisconsin we've had a mild week...yet everyone else seems to be getting nasty stuff

Postby bwalters » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:52 pm
I got up at 5:30 this morning it was 60degrees. It is now around 30 and dropping. West coast has everything from heavy rains to 3 feet of snow. East coast has cold and snow. Not sure what is going on, but it is weird. Happy New Year everyone
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 am
Looks like the storms already made it to us...what a loud and stormy start to 2011...and still continuing :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:55 pm
Glad your ok! It has been some crazy weather here too. It was 60 degrees here today and the normal temps should be in the 20's!

Postby bwalters » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm
Thanks everyone. Heard on the news that a 4th person in the town about 20 miles away died today. There were more tornados that I thought. 5 in Ark and 4 in Mo.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login