Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Hi All; I know some of you have it worse than me, but it is really cold here in the Ozarks. Right now it is in the teens here, but dropping overnight. Worse than that the winds are around 40 MPH. The wind got so bad at one point it blew and broke a piece of glass off a baseball card display I had sitting outside. I guess I don't have to worry about fixing it now. It has been snowing but so far just a dusting of snow. Heads up Moey this is heading your way.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 am
Yep, it's here....this will be our second bout of arctic air this season, which is way too cold for us down here in the South. Paul (my weatherman) said, it's already colder than it normally is in Januar, which is the coldest month of the year for us.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:14 am
Don't mind the cold so much. Its the wind that is killer. 40 to 50 mph. I have more snow on my car under the car port, than the one out in the open. I need to buy a new front door and Screen door. The screen door does not have a window on bottom only a screen. Main door is warped pretty bad. Wind is comming in top and bottom.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm
it was pretty cold here last week, 2 degrees the other morning brrr.....luckily it's warmed this week in the 40's today.

Postby bwalters » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
I wish for 40's. Man it's cold out there. The wind blew my mail box down this weekend. This morning I didn't have time so I just leaned it up against my trash can. I got mail, but my trash wasn't picked up. I went to fix the mail box tonight. I drove a metal fence post in the ground. Then tried to wire it to the mail box. After about 10 min I had to quit and go in for awhile. The wire was just a little too short. So I just duck taped it to the pole. lol
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login