Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm
Really fun day. took the daughters to Macy's for the Santa Bus tour. It was really neat as this is the Santa from the MAcy's Parade (and as you all know the MAcy's Santa is the real Santa :) ). Great time. Hope sat on his lap and got her picture taken. Faith being 1 was just a little too terified but oh well.

Afterwards they had treats and crafts. Smurf ornaments actually... they were just little cardboard ornaments but Hope was excited. We grabbed a couple extra just for fun. Actaully its kind of neat. A year ago everyone had no idea what she was talking about when she said she liked Smurfs...now she's trendy.

BTW MAcys is donating $1 for every letter they recieve for Santa to Make-A-Wish. I actually work as a volunteer for the organization and I think they do wonderful things for children with serious health concerns. If any of you have children (or are children at heart) you might want to check out your local Macys and consider dropping off a letter (or check on line). My kids di theirs tonight and they supported a good cause in the process.

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 am
Aww! Any photos of her with Santa? :-D :) :)

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 am
Yeah I'll put one up when I get home this evening...she was very shy but I did get a smile.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm
Here you go... Hope with Santa
Attachments
santa.jpg
santa.jpg (47.87 KiB) Viewed 1681 times

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:01 am
Awwwwwwww! Bless her!! :smitten:

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 pm
What a cute picture!! :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:56 am
Awwwwww how cute. :D
Page 1 of 1