Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving one of the biggest holidays in America...so I wish every American and those who are American at heart

:carrots: :carrots: Happy Thanksgiving:carrots: :carrots:

It's a day when Americans gather together and remember things and people they are thankful for....
so here is my big :thanks2: to every member of Blue Cavern, active or inactive, who made this forum such a fun place to be in the past and present :goldstars:

I'll spend tomorrow in the best American tradition (after being abroad during this time for the past few years)....I'll be cooking half a day and watching the Macy parade....then I will be with family eating, eating, eating....probably spend the remainder of the day on the coach wondering why I had to eat soooo much...and feeling more stuffed than the turkey we just devoured :) :)

To those who go to the shops on Black Friday (biggest shopping day of the year over here)...ya'll are crazy :cool:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfowen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:13 pm
Happy Thanks giving to you also Maureen

Enjoy and eat to your hearts content. You have a year to worry about the extra few kilos.
Attachments
thanx.jpg
thanx.jpg (68.78 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Happy Turkey Day tomorrow, fellow Americans :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:00 pm
Hope all you turkeys have a good day tomorrow. lol Really from the bottom of my heart. Happy Thanksgiving. I really want all of you to know you are part of my family. Hope you have a safe weekend. Not sure about all stores. But Walmart has a flier out the shows the black Friday prices. If you check their website most of those things are that price everyday.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 am
Happy Thanksgiving to our friends from the US. :cheer: :yay:

I hope you have a wonderful day with your family, Moey. :D I'm very thankful for having found such a wonderful community at last. :D Love you guys!!! :grouphug:

Postby Tojo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of my friends on the other side of the Atlantic :cheers: :cheers:

I hope you all have a great day :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm
Hi

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you !!!!!!!!!! :-D

Tintin

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I had a great day with my family which I am so very Thankful for!!

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Watching the smurf float on TV today with my granddaughter
Attachments
watching the smurf float.JPG
watching the smurf float.JPG (75.87 KiB) Viewed 2487 times

Postby Lia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 am
I hope, everyone in the USA had a very nice day!!

great picture Norma!

Lia
Page 1 of 1

Login