Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tintin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 am
Hi

Did we all forget the most important birthday of them all ????
The smurfs .....................on the 23 ....

:wave: :balloons: :wave: :balloons: :wave:

Happy Birthday Smurfs !!!!!!!

:birthday: :bday: :birthday: :bday: :birthday:

Postby André » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 am
Happy Birthday!!! :bday: :beersmurf: :happybirthday: :band:

I don´t have the first comic strip from Spirou but I have the Johan and Pewitt-comic Magic Flute when they first appeared in that comic. First hidden a long time and made it very funny before you could see them!! :-D Looked very different in the beginning.
Attachments
magic flute.jpg
magic flute.jpg (72.06 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
hidden smurf.jpg
hidden smurf.jpg (72.71 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Gerda » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 am
we should be ashamed of ourselves for not remembering :banghead:
Happy birthday to our little smurfies :party:
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:02 pm
:oops:

My only excuse is that I was busy in Chattanooga....looking for smurfs :banghead: :) :) :)

Happy Birthday to every smurf out there somewhere in the woods...I am still looking for your village...I even promise not to eat you or try to make gold out of you when I find you :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm
[color=red]Happy Birthday to the Smurfs!!![/color] :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Postby Nivid » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:55 am
:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 am
:oops:

My only excuse is that I was busy in Chattanooga....looking for smurfs :banghead: :) :) :)

Happy Birthday to every smurf out there somewhere in the woods...I am still looking for your village...I even promise not to eat you or try to make gold out of you when I find you :cheers:
I second that. Happy Birthday to every cutie somewhere. :smurf: :smurfwave: :smurfwave::smurfwave: :bday: :bday: :bday: :balloons: :balloons: :band: :smurf: :smurf: I have been looking for smurfs with my mum and Manni at this year's final fleamarket in the Westfalenpark yesterday and happily walked home with another haul of twenty-one smurfs. (Pics will be posted soon.) :D
Page 1 of 1

Login