Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:05 am
Smurfs are my number one.... but...

A few moths ago you may remember I started my own Tv show. Now, due to the success of that, (and the topic.. cool retro Stuff!) I bought something I always wanted.

To you USA folk this may be a common sight... but here in the UK it's a DREAM come true! Just wanted to share it with you all.. seeing as we must all love the 80's!

x :-D
Attachments
37125_438449011323_609076323_5690225_3249604_n.jpg
37125_438449011323_609076323_5690225_3249604_n.jpg (84.42 KiB) Viewed 3575 times
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Beers » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:07 am
:shock:

Nice one Al, more pics if you can !

Well done on your purchase, you've earned it :D
:stupidsmurf:

Postby Tintin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 am
Hi Al

Great that one of your dreams came true............. :-D

Now back to the future or are you just back from it ???? :)

Greetings Tintin

Postby Lia » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 am
WOW!
Congrats Alan!!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 am
I'm hoping to see that parked in my drive one day! Just for a visit of-course! :whistle:

Postby Azrael » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 am
Cheers guys! I tried to upload some more pics Beers but I think the files size was just too massive! D'oh! I'll downgrade them and try again later.

Hilary, I'm sure it will make it your way very soon! Going to LA next week (just for a week) but after that I'm going to abuse the milage!

It's mint condition... been in storage in the USA since 1981 and imported here two years ago. Only 15000 on the clock. LOVE IT!

So... prob will need an air freshner for the back... any thoughts? :o

Postby Beers » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 am
Cheers Al, can't wait to see a front end pic of it :D
:stupidsmurf:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:48 am
Wow!!! :shock: What a terrific car!!!

:congrats: Al!!!

Postby bradley » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 am
awesome car Alan! well done!

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:53 am
Awesome Al! :-D
Love that car! Your're a lucky guy! :cheers: (no, no, don't drink and drive. :lol: )
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby André » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:57 pm
Very nice Alan!! :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Nivid » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 pm
WOW!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Love the car

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm
Congratulations on your new toy!!! :D :D :D

Postby Azrael » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 am
Annoyingly the pics I have are too big and I'm off to the USA tomorrow so it looks like it'll be a week before I upload any more.

Tried to do it from my phone but can't do that either. Got some really good ones too! :banghead:

Thanks for the praise everyone! If you like it you should try to check out my show as I did a feature on Deloreans a few weeks ago. Think it'll be repeated soon as it's on Sky so obv always will be! :)

Postby Tintin » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 am
Hi Al

If you need help with pictures, i can help !!!

Otherwise have fun in the USA :-D :cheers:

Greetings Tintin

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 am
That is a very nice car Alan. No it is not a common site in the US either. Unless you watch Back to the future alot. Not going to say this is the frist one I have seen. I am not really into cars, I used to be back in the 70's, but I have a hard time telling them apart anymore.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 am
Not a common site anywhere I would imagine. although I did see a tv program once where there is a shop in the us that puts together the cars from old vintage stock. You treated yourself very well!!
happily smurfing along
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm
To you USA folk this may be a common sight...
Very very very rare to see here....I saw one in person once and it was awesome. Congrats and good luck with it :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Michelle » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 am
Where's Michael J. Fox???????
He fits better in that car .... :-D

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Login