Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm
does anyone know wether you put 10/10/10 or 10/10/10 for todays date. lol
I got up last night to go the bathroom when I got back to the bed, I pet Max a little then attempted to plop on the bed. I guess I missed. Landed on the back of my head on the floor. My leg scraped the dresser and put a big gash in it. I though I might have had a concusion because I broke out in a cold sweat and started feeling a little sick. Next thing I knew it was morning. Feel better not.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Bill, you should have went to the doctor/hospital so they could observe you and make sure you do not have a contusion. Going to bed and sleeping was a risk you should not have taken. :shock: :eek:

Think you should at least call your doctor and explain what happened, and see what he/she says. Maybe he/she still want you to check in at the hospital maybe not. :-?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:43 pm
Oh I agree. And was thinking about doing that, but the next think I knew it was morning. I got up off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. I realized my leg was bleeding grabed some TP and was laying there thinking should I call someone. Then out like a light. I have seen that they keep people awake when they hit their head.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Wow...I thought you were joking at first :shock:

Definitely go to a doctor first thing tomorrow..or even better..go to an ER today :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wandy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm
I agree with Maureen you should go to an ER now don't wait any more to get your head check,Bill :eek: :shock:

Wandy :witch:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 pm
Wow, Bill...that sounds painful. Hopefully you are feeling better by now. I had a concussion once...I was in the BVIs going through these really cool rock formations to get to a beach and some parts you had to crawl through very tiny passages....on the way back out, my sunglasses fell off my head while crawling through one of these passages and without thinking I tried to stand up to get them and whammo! I had a nice cut on near my hairline and saw stars. Unfortunately my home for that week was on a sailboat so my friends got me back to the boat and I thought I was going to die, I felt so sick. Luckily the friend captaining the boat tried to anchor in a cove that had little movement but it was not a fun few hours. Just make sure you aren't dizzy or blacking out at all from it for the next couple days.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 am
Hi All; Thanks for your concern, But I think I am OK. Staci that sounds awful. The two things that kind of concerned me was the cold sweats for about a min and feeling like I could get sick. I really don't think I even blacked out that night. I was really tired, and fell asleep. What I think I did was attempt to sit and lay down at the same time. But was cattycorner on the bed. My head hit the floor and my right leg hit the dresser on the shin. I did see stars, but leaped right up. I sat on the bed for a few seconds then laid down. I then realized my leg was bleeding. I grabed some TP and held it on there for a min or so. Then fell asleep. I have not had any dizzieness or blacking out. In fact I feel just fine now. I didn't bleed on my head nor do I have a bump.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 am
Awwww get well, mate. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :fingers: :(

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 pm
Hope your better soon Bill. :shock:

Postby bwalters » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm
My head is fine. My leg hurts now and then. I scraped it on my dresser when I fell. I didn't even feel it when I hit it, but I do now.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login