Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Michelle » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:40 am
Hi everyone,

I want to share my happiness with you and tell you I'm pregnant!
So it's a bit hard to do a lot of preparation for the fair but i'll be fine...
And if i want to sleep a bit I'll do it.... (if there is some time left over)!

The day of birth will be around 22nd of Januari 2011!!! Fingers crossed!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Lia » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 am
That`s very nice news Michelle! Congratulations!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 am
Well, you know how I feel about it!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Postby Yonna » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 am
What a wondeful news!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Congratulations to you both!!!!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tojo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:14 am
Congratulations Michelle that is fantastic news!! :cheers: :-D :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 am
That is great new Michelle. :party: :party: : :wave: :party: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Mr Bill

Postby Pitufo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:27 am
GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS AND BIG HUG for both of you!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby steveparkes » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 am
Many Congratulations Michelle :cheers: :D :cheers: :D :cheers: :D :cheers: :D :cheers: Great News :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:38 am
Congratulations Michelle from Manni and me. :congrats: :D

I sincerely hope that it will be born either on Jan 19th (my dad's birthday) or Jan 23rd (my mom's birthday). Btw. when my mom was pregnant with me, she was told, that my day of birth would be on her birthday, but I prefered staying in my mother's womb for another three weeks. :) :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 am
Fantastic news, Michelle :hug:

Congratulations to you and Wim....keep us posted and let the others do the hard work before, during and after the fair...and take it easy and enjoy yourself :smile:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wandy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:03 am
:party: :party: Please add my warmest congratulations to this joyful occasion :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :congrats: Michelle :hug: :hug: :hug:

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 am
Congratulations! :smurfwave: :clapping:
Hope all goes well and as planned! :-D :cheers:
Wishing you all the best! :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Schildkoete » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:43 am
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
That sounds very good,
Congratulations Michelle and a big big hug
for you
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby André » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 am
Congrats Michelle!! :congrats: :hug:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 pm
I know a lot of young girls. We talk alot when I see them. When one of them tells me she's pregnant. I always ask. (Is it Mine). I get beat on a lot but I think they all know I'm joking. When they say NO. I say thank goodness. I thought I missed something.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm
:congrats: Congratulations Michelle and Wim!! I am very happy to hear your wonderful news and hope you have a very easy next few months :goodluck:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Nivid » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:20 pm
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Michelle » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:34 am
Thank you all for the happiness and joy I can see between the lines...
I have to be carefull...but the fair is almost there and after it I have to rest a lot... so... we'll see.
I'll keep you all informed!

Big hus
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby bradley » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 am
:hug: Very happy for you Michelle! Congrats to both you & Wim.

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm
Congratulations!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Page 1 of 2

Login