Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:38 am
I've just heard from our Dominique and she's not having a good time. :( She lost the court case against her childhood dentist (about the braces she now needs on her teeth) and has failed some exams, probably due to the added pressure. She and Manni can't come to the fair next week (Manni has had expensive car trouble) but she sends everyone big hugs from them both! She is still studying and is still trying to get her teeth sorted. She is very sad and depressed at the moment. I told her that we all love her and miss her. She is not giving up smurfs :-D and hopes to be at the fair next year. :-D :) :)

Postby Picaja » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm
Thanks Hilary.

That's sad news... : "get well Dominique :hug: "
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 pm
Hopefully things will be better for her soon.

Postby Pitufo » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 pm
Thanks for the info, Hilary!!!!!!!

And a big HUG to Dominique!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:26 pm
While I'm new here I certainly will include her in my prayers.

Postby Yonna » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 am
Please sedn my love to Dom!!!! :hug:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tojo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:13 am
That is sad news indeed & I can only try to imagine what's she's been going through.
My thoughts go out to her & I hope that she feels up to returning to the forum in the near future.

A big hug for Dom :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 am
Hi guys,

I feel terribly guilty of not having been in touch with you for a long time.
:( :( :( As Hilary pointed out, I lost the court case, but I'm applying for a revision. Dad had to stay in hospital for two weeks, so that he could be treated for his diabetes, but he's too stuborn to loose weight. This mess made me sick, thus I failed important exams and left many papers unwritten. I had no courage and self-confidence, to get through it all and I yearned staying at Manni's house,so that I could find some peace of mind, but my mother didn't allow me,to. :( :( :( I also feared, that you would exclude me, because of my failure. :( :( :(

Thanks to Manni and Hilary, I'm on my way back, but as it will take me some time, please bear with me.

Sadly, I can't make it to Blue Paradise this time around, but I'm trying my very best to catch up with you next time. :( :( :(

Sending thousands and thousands of hugs.

Yours sincerely,
Dom

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 am
Good to hear from you, Dom :hug:

I am terribly sorry to hear about the rough year you've had so far. Don't feel bad for not checking in...we all just got very very worried when we didn't hear from you :hug:

Keep us posted how things are going :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Tojo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:54 am
I also feared, that you would exclude me, because of my failure. :( :( :(
We are all friends here Dom so that really isn't something which alters what we feel for you. It's the person that is important. As it happens I failed 2 out of 5 of my final exams in 1985 but I was allowed to take all 5 again a year later & passed them so I got my qualification in the end.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am
Hi Dom

I am sure everything is going to be ok one day !!!!!!!

Greetings Tintin

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:40 pm
You see, Dom? I told you everybody would understand and that nobody would be angry with you. I really hope reading these messages helps you sweetie. :hug: :hugs:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm
Hi Dom...you know we all love you :grouphug: You are a sweetheart and I hope that things turn around very quickly for you. Here's hoping to a better and brighter time very soon :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bradley » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 am
nice to hear from you Dom. we miss you. i hope things get better for you.

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 am
Sometimes we just have personal reasons not to be on the forum so much or daily busy with collecting Smurfs.
But a Smurf collector stays always a Smurf collector, and smurf collectors never give up on each other!

It only will get up and up..and same as Smurfs from the upcoming movie: it WILL have a happy end...

Greetings Ron & Aly
Page 1 of 1

Login