Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Tintin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 am
Hi

Do we have any members in Japan ???
It was just on the news.......................
I wish them all the best, never seen something like that.

Tintin

Postby Tojo » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 pm
This evening there was a benefit concert in Frankfurt to collect money to help to rebuild Christchurch.

My niece is studying oboe in Frankfurt & there are 4 students from New Zealand at the university. They organized a concert played by the students including the 4 Kiwis. All of the pieces played where composed by New Zealand composers.

It was a great concert & it looked like there was quite a lot of money collected which I hope will go a little way to helping the city. From what the stundents were saying the city center is still completely off limits as it is still too dangerous to go in due to instable buildings & there are still aftershocks.

We haven't heard from Daryl for quite some time but this concert renewed my concerns for the people living there. I really hope that he is well.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 pm
Daryl is a friend on Facebook. He posted somethings yesterday. So I'm sure he is OK. I didn't see any of his posts that were too alarming. Unless you don't like passion fruit yogert. Apperntly he does. :) :) :)
Mr Bill
Page 3 of 3

Login