Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Hi All; Just to keep you apprised as what's going on with me. I went and interviewed for a job this morning. Maybe you do or don't know what I did. I fixed copiers for 34 years. While I was talking to the Service manager the owner of the company knocked on the door and came in. He stated he wanted to meet me. I was a little amazed, but I had sent them a Resume last week. And I just put it off to he must have read my Resume. I found out from my old boss that a big wig at Minolta had called them while I was talking to the service manager, and expressed his wish that I handle the contract. Which is twice the size of any contract I have ever worked. Can I handle it. I don't even know, it maybe a two man job. We will see. I guess I gotta wait until I get hired. Or passed over to tell you anymore. :fingers: for me.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Fri May 14, 2010 3:15 pm
I'm keeping all of my extremities crossed for you Bill :-D :D

I really hope that you get the job - even if it sounds a bit daunting at the moment. Good luck 8)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Fri May 14, 2010 5:33 pm
Thanks Tojo. I need all the help I can get. I also found out that the other guy that got let go at the same time is up for interview on Tues at the same place.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm
I pm'd you before reading the good news, Bill.

Good luck and many prayers sent your way. Do you have any idea when you will know if you got the job?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 14, 2010 10:45 pm
Good luck Bill :goodluck:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby PVCBlue » Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 am
Good Luck Bill - I know how you feel I was laid off back on New Year's and I am still looking! :shock:
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 am
Good luck Bill. Hope you get the job :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Lia » Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 am
Fingers crossed Bill!

Lia

Postby bwalters » Sat May 15, 2010 4:43 am
Thanks Everyone. I actually have no idea when or if I will get the job. It could be a few months. He did say he might need me for the set up of all these machines even if I don't get the job permanantly.
Mr Bill

Postby naish510 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 am
GOOD LUCK BILL :D :D :D

Postby André » Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 am
Good luck Bill.

I really hope you get the job!! :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby stampysmurf » Sun May 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Good Luck Bill! I'll keep my fingers crossed! :D
Page 1 of 1

Login