Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Are you talking about "Sex In Smurfenland" Stace? I could go on there and do a detailed review if you want Cathy?.......although I might get booked for disturbing the peace.

I don't think I would do anythign but scare the people away or get locked out of the forum...plus I usually respond to what other people post so you need to have personalities to begin with....I suppose Cathy is already there which is a good start. :D

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:29 am
One thing about Librarians or Information Professionals is that you can guarantee they know everything about how "sex" was discussed across history... I'm sure a book like "Sex in Smurfland" is just childplay compare to the original edition of "The Roman Guide to the Local Nightlife - Veni, Vidi, Vicci" or "Various Pleasures for Kings and Queens"...

You could always throw a few questions along those lines on that forum, see what comes back!!!!!!

:):):)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Cool Smurf » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:24 pm
Hi!

I really like visiting this forum and talking with everyone! You are all so cool to hang out with! Most message boards that I go on are nothing like this! 8)
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby southernyacht » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:49 pm
:haha:

I shall think of these posts when I log on tomorrow. They all have long philosophical discussions about what we should be called, information professionals, knowledge managers, information gatekeepers, blagh blagh blah :-? :) :)

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:50 pm
Reading about librarians reminds of the time I was back in high school. Sometimes I would team up with my best friend to try and drive the school librarian insane. We both kind of liked her and she kind of liked us but we played little games to see how long it took to get kicked out of the library for a while. If we didn't get kicked out quick enough we would start stacking tables, chairs, books in odd formations or even tying up juniors to the book shelves before leaving. We were usually kicked out quick enough but it made me smile bringing back all of those memories of the playful games we used to do. The again we didn't restrict these types of pranks to the library as we on;y went there when we were bored and wanted to have some fun but the librarian was our favourite as she kind of accepted we were monkeys and harmless and we could be talked to like normal people when we weren't in our silly moods.

Dyar

PS - I think we put laxatives in the teacher's drinks one day when they had a function in the library.. :shock: You should of seen the colour of the lemonade and the look on their faces as we served them those drinks. :)
Page 2 of 2

Login