Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 8
Postby smurfieduck » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:50 am
Hi Smurfers

Since joining the forum, I have enjoyed talking to you all and I have grown to really like some of you (hopefully you will know who you are). Therefore, I thought it is only fair on me and on you, to 'come out'.

I am currently in a long term relationship with a woman who I hope to spend the rest of my life with. I do hope that this will not be a barrier to friendship. It will be a terrible shame if it is.

Happy smurfing,

Sharon :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:33 am
Hi Sharon,
That's great that you feel close enough to the forum to share this info with us :hug: We have some gay members here and we don't see anything other than your love of smurfs really. I hope you have a very long and happy life with your partner as well. It's just very nice to find that special someone to share your life with - that is very important. You are a very fun and energetic person here and I'm glad that you have joined and I love reading your posts....plus you are a good cheerleader for certain persons sillinesses (I won't name any names though...Dyar, Graham and Moey!! LOL) :D
Cheers :cheers:
Stace
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Hi Sharon, as Stace says, it is wonderful that you have settled in and feel comfortable enough to tell us some more about your life. :hug:

You are making a wonderful contribution to the community and like Stace, I am very glad you found us here. :cheerz:

Smurf On! :mosh:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Sorry, i dont understand the title of the thread 8-) 8-) , to me you are just Sharon from London who collects smurfs, and that you will always be :hug: :cheek:

Good on ya duckie :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Pitufo » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:14 pm
Hi, Sharon!!!!!!Do you like smurfs????Me too!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) Glad you think about us like friends!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby FlamingO » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:20 pm
Hi Sharon,

I think it's fantastic that you love smurfs as much as the rest or us here, and that you feel comfortable enough to tell us a bit about yourself as well :D

I just wish anyone I meet, a joyful life filled with many wonderful happy, funny, loving etc. moments in it :cheerz:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:48 pm
Hi Sharon,
I think one of the most beautiful things about this forum is that we get to know so many different people who share at least one common interest, which are smurfs... I really don't think most members care about anybody's personal life and this is the way it should be. I for one have learned a while back that I can't judge anybody, simply because I don't want them to judge me.
So, no worries about your personal life...there is only one thing that matters here...that you have a jolly good time and won't turn into...............(fill in the blanks) :D

:hug: from Tennessee
Maureen
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby cal78 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:54 pm
Good For You, Now you know the Best Part of being in a Great Relationship is having to look for Smurfs with you.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Hey Sharon

That's pretty cool that you are gay and that you feel welcome enough around here to share that with us. It doesn't change a thing as far as our friendships here go as it's not what brings us all together here.

I am also happy to hear you have found your long-life partner....that is also very very very cool.

I wish the both of you the best of luck and I am really pleased that you came on here to join us as you have made a really nice contribution to the forum since you joined.

:hug:

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:40 am
Hi Sharon,

I have to agree to what Maureen wrote earlier. It is wonderful what get to know many different people on this board. :D I'd also like to congrate you on having found your long-life partner. :cheerz:

May your life be a long-lasting honeymoon full of magic and love. :) :magic2: :cloud9: :rose:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:54 pm
Hi Smurfers

I would just like to say thank you so much for all your kind words. :cheers: :beer:

I am very, very glad that I found this forum and I think its the best!!
I will continue to 'smurf' happily on here for a long time to come. :-D

:smurfwave: :thumbsmurf:

PS Hey, Aussie Chops and Beerface, I think I should beable to join you behind the 'pink' sofa now. :lol3:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:51 am
:) :) :)

Good point Sharon,but please do me one big favour, never ask to borrow my tutu as i would'nt like to offend you by saying no :nahnah:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:09 am
Good point Sharon,but please do me one big favour, never ask to borrow my tutu as i would'nt like to offend you by saying no
Hey, Beerface. No problem - my fav. colours are pink and purple!!
You can have the pink tutu and I will have a purple one custom made. How's that? We could swap every now and then?? I do like pink. It will go with my pink bag! :-D

:cheers:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 am
:) :) :)

Swap, Swap, i here you say ? :shock: Remember what happened to Samson when thy cut his hair ? :o Would i look the same in purple ? :-? :) :)

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:51 am
Ok then, I give in - you keep your pink tutu and I will have a pink and purple one made. That way I get my two fav colours at once. DEAL!!!!!

:) :) :-D

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:14 am
DEAL ! :D

I made a deal with a duck , i must be quackers :) :)

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:03 pm
:hi5: :joy: :streamer: Congratulations!

Finding ones other half, if a matter for celebration! :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:40 pm
Cheers, Sandra! :-D :cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 pm
Hi Sharon, congratulations on finding your partner and for being so comfatable to share your personal thoughts with everyone.

It's great to know that everyone no matter what their race, age, gender and preference can get along and share in the most important hobby of all........Smurfs!!!! :-D :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:16 am
To quote one of my non-smurf collecting friends: "Aren't all smurf collectors gay?"

Seriously though, around where I live, even the gay folks freak out when you tell them you collect smurfs.

So, I recommend you tell people you're gay before you tell people you collect smurfs.

It's less damning to the reputation.
Page 1 of 8

Login