Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:53 am
Hi all, I have just discovered we are very nearly at our maximum for webspace for the site and I mean this is CRITICAL!! I don't think this is just a case of not being able to post any more pics as attachmments, I mean the site may start having really problems if we hit the maximum.

What I am asking, if you have posted pics on the forum that you think are no longer needed or are already featured in the gallery, please would you consider deleting the pic by going into the edit feature on the post and deleting the whole attachment. This is a pain of a job as it means going back over very old posts but if we all try and do a bit, the job will be much easier. For example, yesterday I spent about two hours deleting pics from the Chit Chat section and only managed about 2MBs and we are almost at our maximum 500MBs!

It may be a case of deleting some old threads but this will only be done if the thread is now no longer relevant and we will certainly be keeping any info of importance.

Thanks in advance. :thanks2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:56 am
No worries Rachel, i'll start looking now ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:07 pm
I'll delete mine, too, Rachel :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:19 pm
I don´t usually send too much pics, but I will delete mine...If someone need a pic from me, don´t hesitate in asking and I will send him by mail :D :D :D

The job you do for all of us is amazing, Rachel!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm
Thank You all so far, we have already gained 15MBs which is incredible.

Thank You. :cheek:

I wasn't sure if it was possible but I have just found out it is....... it is possible to see all your pics in your own attachment panel which can be found on your member's page - click on your name in the memberlist or your profile button at the bottm of a post. It is quicker to see your older pics to see what isn't needed any more. :D

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:20 pm
Hey Rachel, glad to have helped, but i did go over the top and i've deleted every picture i had put on the forum ! As more space becomes available on the forum, i will gladly put them pictures back on in the future :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Hi, Rachel!!!!!!!!I have just finished to see which of my pics can be deleted....I didn´t know it was so hard job!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!

Ad if someone need to see a pic from an old pic of mine, don´t hesitate in asking!!!!!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:54 pm
Thank You Joaquin, Graham, Maureen and anyone else who has deleted some pics. :hug:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:17 pm
....... it is possibl e to see all your pics in your own attachment panel which can be found on your member's page - click on your name in the memberlist or your profile button at the bottm of a post. It is quicker to see your older pics to see what isn't needed any more. :D
I was going to post this as the "easy" way but you figured it out, Rach :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Michelle » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:04 am
I'll check mine one of these days....

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby bundleofkent » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 am
Ok I've deleted all my pics

Martin

Postby steveparkes » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 am
Deleted alot of mine too Rachel
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:39 am
Hi Rachel,

I've just deleted a heap of photos too amounting to 3MB so I hope that helps.
I think if we all have a clear out we'll be able to make lots of space (for posting lots more photos :) )

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Max » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:12 pm
Done!
:-D
Max

Postby Rachel » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:17 am
Hi guys :wave2:

I want to Thank everyone as we have managed to get rid of almost 600 pics and a whopping 30MBs of space in the last couple of days so we are definitely out of the danger zone.

:hi5: :thanks2: :clap2: :grouphug2: :cheer: :wave:

Honestly, this would have taken one or two people weeks to have done this so with a great team effort we have got the job done for now. :cheerz:

Postby Yonna » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:36 am
I too deleted the pics I have attached. I usually don't use that mode since I link the pics from my site. Anyway, maybe the couple pics help somehow.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:25 am
I've just deleted a heap :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:03 am
hi!

I've cleaned out alot of images, hope it helps
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:48 pm
Thanks guys, with everyone helping a bit it has really made the job so much easier. :thanks2:
Page 1 of 1

Login