Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Rachel » Mon May 14, 2007 10:27 am
Hi all, just wanted to mention that it is 3 years ago today that the forum here was first born. It is actually tomorrow the first post was made but it was the 14th May the board was first set up.

A few things have changed over the years and a few members have come and gone but I think overall the community is going well. Here is to the next 3 years. :cheerz:

:dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2:
:party: HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY SMURF COMMUNITY :party:
:dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2: :dawave: :cheerleader2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2007 11:31 am
Thats interesting to know Rachel ! As i've only been a member for two years, has time flown by you think ?, these two years have for me :o

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY BLUE CAVERN SMURFERS !

:party: :wave: :bday: :wave: :party:

:-D :beer:

Postby paolo » Mon May 14, 2007 12:34 pm
I joined the forum less than 3 years ago, but I thought it was running for more than that.
:party: :birthday: :bday: :party:

Postby Pitufo » Mon May 14, 2007 1:21 pm
I am glad to have become a member of this amazing forum!!!!Thank you everyone!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon May 14, 2007 6:00 pm
:switch: :cheerz: :dawave: :switch: :cheerz: :dawave: :switch: :cheerz: :dawave:

:band: Happy Birthday Smurf Community :band:

:switch: :cheerz: :dawave: :switch: :cheerz: :dawave: :switch: :cheerz: :dawave:

I have only been a member for less than a year, but it is amazing how many of you have become good friends of mine within that time frame
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon May 14, 2007 7:06 pm
:bday: Happy Birthday Smurf Community :bday:
I've been around for 2 1/2 of those years and I think when I first joined I caught up on the 6 months I missed :) So I've read just about every post !

There's been so much posted on here I'm not sure I've taken it all in :)
I might have to refresh my memory by reading it a ll again :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Mon May 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Wow, time flies when you're having fun, don't it?? :) :) :)

Here's to another three hundred and three years :cheerz: :smile:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue May 15, 2007 2:22 am
Happy Birthday to the best smurf board in the world!!! :bday: :bday: :balloons: :balloons: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Although I have just joined last summer, I'm glad to have so many friends here. :grouphug::cheerz:

Postby steveparkes » Tue May 15, 2007 2:56 am
:balloons::birthday::cake::balloons::birthday::cake:

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY SMURF COMMUNITY

:balloons::birthday::cake::balloons::birthday::cake:

Glad to be a part of this forum and the people, sorry I've not been around as much..but hopefully things will return to normal soon :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby JT » Tue May 15, 2007 5:22 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
And thanks for (almost) three years of joy :cheerz:

Janne

Postby Gerda » Tue May 15, 2007 5:37 am
It sure does not seem like it has been three years!!
Hope to have several more!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 am
I might have to refresh my memory by reading it a ll again
Good luck Rae, that is going to take some doing. :goodluck:

It is funny that some think it has felt like longer whereas others say it feels like less. I just know it has been smurfy. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby FlamingO » Tue May 15, 2007 11:30 am
Happy Birthday Smurf Community :D

It took a while for me to find it but I'm so happy I did :cheers:

Postby southernyacht » Tue May 15, 2007 12:09 pm
:party: Happy Birthday!! :party:

It's amazing how time flies.......
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Tintin » Tue May 15, 2007 1:53 pm
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Tintin

Postby Simon X » Tue May 15, 2007 2:40 pm
I'm here less than a half year, but nevertheless...

Postby pomsmurf » Tue May 15, 2007 3:27 pm
:party: :wave: :party: :wave: :party:

:birthday: :balloons: :birthday: :balloons: :birthday:

Has it been that long already. i can remember Maxine phoning me at work to tell about it, and spending oh so many nights reading and repling to converstions.

:bday: :happybirthday: :bday: :happybirthday: :bday:
FEELING BLUE YOU HAVE THE SMURF BUG TOO

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2007 3:28 pm
That's a great picture Simon :D

:-D :beer:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue May 15, 2007 3:43 pm
Wow, happy 3d birthday! It must have been like destiny that so many of us were drawn in about the time the forum started. I just happened to rediscover smurfs in Nov 2004. :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue May 15, 2007 10:56 pm
Happy 3rd Birthday everyone

I knwo not everyone has been here for the entire 3 years but we have all been a part of its success and have maintained the enjoyment for everyone at different times over the 3 year period.

I want to thank the instigators of the forum once again for making this place a very welcoming site to visit and for making us all want to hang around here. We have all had our ups and downs during our time here but I am glad we have the forum to come to each day or whenever we can as it has provided myself with some of the best friends I have ever met and has given me countless amounts of enjoyment and rewards just by being a member on here.

Here's to many more years being part of the best smurf forum on the net :cheers:

Dyar
Page 1 of 2

Login