Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:03 am
Sorry if this has been mentioned... I'm probably late to realising but couldn't find a thread. Just noticed that the Smurfs official website has been changed/updated. Looks a lot more professional. Love the smurfy images.

http://www.smurfs.com/

Brad.

Postby Michelle » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:16 am
It's very well noticed that the site is having a new dress...I didn't look to this site for one year.......... :banghead:

Michelle

Postby Gerda » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Am I the only one who checked out the job corner?? Too bad nothing is available at the moment, I would be willing to start as a janitor in the schleich factory!! I'd walk in there with a big lunch box everyday in hopes of finding some.. oh how should I put it.. "little peices that happend to fall on the floor" :) :)

gerda

ps.. I'm looking at the website being updated as a baby step toward the unveiling of the smurf movie... Yes I have high hopes!!
happily smurfing along

Postby Elvissmurf » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:13 pm
Yes a lot more proffesional...but still very basic.

I looked at the jobs too..hoping there was gonna be an opening for an Elvis smurf :)

That Janitor job sounds good :D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Rachel » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:44 pm
Thanks for the update Brad, I have to admit, it has also been a while since I have been there too. :D

I think it has been improved massively in terms of site design and the overall look but I still think it is a shame that there is so little useful information on there. Hopefully the content will improve soon too. :fingersx:
Am I the only one who checked out the job corner??
No Gerda, I did the same thing too. :-D

Unfortunately, "smurf addict" is not technically a job. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:48 pm
Maybe the movie will inspire someone to make an effort on there :D

:-D :beer:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:27 pm
I agree the site is easier to navigate, but they took down their page with photos of every smurf album (comic)(or maybe I just couldn't find it).

Yeah, I remember the old site had lots of broken links. The jobs section is interesting, considering I don't know what the hell that web page is there for. Is it run by IMPS? Is IMPS run by Peyo's daughter? And, who publishes the comics, which appear to still be coming out in new volumes?

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:49 pm
I still think it is a shame that there is so little useful information on there. Hopefully the content will improve soon too.
:iagree:

Thanks for letting us know, Brad :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:18 am
If anyone wants to grab any info from the old site before it is removed here is the url:

http://www.smurf.com/site/index.html

All the old info seems to still be there, for now anyway. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login