Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:08 am
Hi,

since I had a great time talking to Dennis again, I just thought I could share some information with you. The first thing he mentioned was, that the new DSK will be released this september. Additionally there are
many normal smurfs, esp. the ones being released in the mid 90's which prices will almost double due to the lack of production at that time.

In case, someone still misses out these ones, make sure you get them as soon as possible:

Smoogle
Chitter
Mop & Bucket
Caveman
Cavegirl
Viking
Monk
Horseman
Horsewoman

Postby Simon X » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:33 am
Thanks, an interesting information! :D

The last information I had was spring 2007... :-?
And I see that I have to get the monk quickly... :) :D

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:00 am
Great to know that Dominique, i look forward to a nice new DSK :D

:-D :beer:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:14 am
Thanks for letting us know, Dominque :D

It will be great to have an updated one, mines looking a little well used :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:21 am
It will be great to have an updated one, mines looking a little well used :-D
Yeah I can certainly agree with that.... :) that's excellent news Domonique, I can't wait to see what updates and new smurfy items have been discovered and added to it.... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:27 am
Hi Dominique :wave2:

THANK YOU so much for this news. It is the best thing I have heard for ages.

:thanks2: :adore: :cheek:

I love the new editions coming out as it gives an idea of how the prices are doing generally and any new variations that have been found. I am hoping there will be quite a few variations of the newer smurfs that have been found more recently and also myabe some more information regarding the different markings that are now appearing from places like Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.

Oooooh, very excited now. :hyper:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:43 am
Hi Dominique :wave2:

THANK YOU so much for this news. It is the best thing I have heard for ages.

:thanks2: :adore: :cheek:

I love the new editions coming out as it gives an idea of how the prices are doing generally and any new variations that have been found. I am hoping there will be quite a few variations of the newer smurfs that have been found more recently and also myabe some more information regarding the different markings that are now appearing from places like Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.
Oooooh, very excited now. :hyper:

To me, it's always a pleasure helping you guys. :grouphug:

Postby aussiesmurfer » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:11 am
Thanks for the news Dominique! :D
Trish :wave2:

Postby southernyacht » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:13 pm
Yeeaahhhh! :woohoo:

Great news to come back to. Thanks Dominique :D

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Gerda » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:12 pm
Thanks for the news, mine too is worn out and a new one would be welcomed. I just hope it wont disapoint and does not omit anything already published and instead gets bigger (as from what I have seen seems to be the way it goes with these books, although I don't have any of the old ones) I'm really interested to see the prices on some of the smurfs as the dsk now was out before ebay was a hit and I wonder if the ebay prices will show up in the newer book, lets face it a baseball smurfette is never sold at 220 euro. so it will be interesting to see. I agree though some of the newer smurfs should go up in book value too.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:29 pm
Thanks for the info Dominique......I was thinking it was definetely time for new one and I will be very interested to study it all when it comes out.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:52 pm
hi Dominique!

wow! this is great info! I can't wait! I want one as soon as possible!

me and I'm sure others are dying to see whats new! I sure hope

there are more and more and more goodies in this one!

this is so exciting! thanks so much!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:24 am
Thanks for the news, mine too is worn out and a new one would be welcomed. I just hope it wont disapoint and does not omit anything already published and instead gets bigger (as from what I have seen seems to be the way it goes with these books, although I don't have any of the old ones) I'm really interested to see the prices on some of the smurfs as the dsk now was out before ebay was a hit and I wonder if the ebay prices will show up in the newer book, lets face it a baseball smurfette is never sold at 220 euro. so it will be interesting to see. I agree though some of the newer smurfs should go up in book value too.

gerda
I second that, since I want to focus primarly on the rarer ones to complete my collection, it would be great to see if the value of Baseball Smurfette has slipped and if they included any information on her fakes,too.

Postby bradley » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:41 am
I hope they pick up on the fake baseball smurfette to alert more collectors to her.

looking forward to a new book. I knew as soon as I finally brought the latest one, they'd release a new one.. ahh well. Worth buying for sure.

Brad.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:55 am
Btw. I also hope they correct some errors, which Yonna and me pointed out on Sunday.

They used a pic of MB Trombone both for the MB French Horn and the MB Trombone. :shock:

They mixed up those numbers of the photographs of some of the promos which can be found on p.221. There Telephon is not 201, but 202 as the Belgian torchbearer is not 202, but 203 and the union jack torchbearer is not 203, but 201.

Postby Gerda » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:01 am
They mixed up those numbers of the photographs of some of the promos which can be found on p.221. There Telephon is not 201, but 202 as the Belgian torchbearer is not 202, but 203 and the union jack torchbearer is not 203, but 201.
Those torchbeares screwed me up for a long time until I actually read it, I have the bad habit of just looking at pictures and not reading things, for awhile I had a bunch of those begian torchbearers and thought WOW. i'm sitting on a gold mine :) :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:22 am
second that, since I want to focus primarly on the rarer ones to complete my collection, it would be great to see if the value of Baseball Smurfette has slipped and if they included any information on her fakes,too.
I agree, it will be interesting to see but I have a feeling that the discoveries regarding the baseball smurfette and the other fakes that are being sold with her might have been a bit too recent to have been included but we will have to wait and see. :D

It will also be good to see if some of those mistakes have been corrected.

Each new edition does seem to have grown in content so I am sure this new one will too. :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby samismurf » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am
how about its cost, will it cost more or less?
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:24 am
@Sami: I think it might cost slightly more, but once any further information is given, I'll let you know. :)

Postby Tojo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:15 am
That's excellent news that a new DSK is coming out as I haven't got one yet & have been waiting for a new one to come out.

At first I didn't need one but as my collection has grown I'm going to need one as I'm losing track of what I have :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 3

Login