Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:39 pm
Good news folks, the pictures are now all uploaded and the galleries are now much larger than before. :-D

http://www.bluecavern.com/smurf-pictures.htm

If anyone spots a mistake or a problem, please let me know. I have checked quickly but just in case I have missed something. :D

I have tried to firstly get as many pics as possible but tried not to duplicate in the case of members posting similar pics. Also I have stuck to members' own pics rather than using any taken from Ebay etc. Hopefully I haven't missed anything important but if someone does spot a pic (that hasn't been posted in the last couple of weeks) that you feel should be added to the galleries, please let me know. It isn't possible to add absolutely every pic to the galleries as this would just take up too much webspace but I have tried to certainly add anything that we would find important or interesting to see again. Also, I know there are a few pics missing such as Steve's fantastic Christmas cake but if a website where the pic is hosted is down I can't save it but hopefully, these can be added again in the future.

Hope you all enjoy and I would personally recommend checking out the Everything Else section as that has had by far the most new entries. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:49 pm
Those pictures from Belguim last October bring back some great memories ! Hey Stace, do you think that Astro smurf is missing us ? :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:26 pm
The Gallery looks great, Rachel..... :D

Thank you for your hard work :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Hey Stace, do you think that Astro smurf is missing us ? :) :)
I think he does...you must rescue him when you go there again. Maybe we can share custody of him :) :)

And Rach, great work with all the pics. That is a HUGE job - thank you so much for doing it. I just went through all of them and they are wonderful :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:27 pm
Just had a quick browse Rachel, it looks great! Strange to see some of my own up there :-D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby samismurf » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:51 pm
Just had a quick browse Rachel, it looks great! Strange to see some of my own up there :-D
strange to see one of mine too. :-D im happy to see that my collection is quite nice enough to be in the gallery :)

nice work rachel
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Pitufo » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:52 pm
Hi, Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent job!!!!!!Well done!!!!!!And thanks for choosing some of my pics...
JOAQUÍN

Postby FlamingO » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 am
Great job Rachel :D

So many photos there that I'd never come across before :cheers:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:25 am
Great job, Rachel :D

I had a look last night when I saw your tidying up thread, there definately wasn't 17 pages of everything else then :-D

So many pictures ! 8)

You deserve a holiday now :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:26 am
You did a great job Rachel!!! :D

Postby smurfer » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 am
Well done Rachel !!!:D :D
You did a excellent job !!! :clap2:
There are so many nice photo's in the gallery !!
And thank you for choosing some of mine to !!!!
:thanks2:

Postby Rachel » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:01 pm
Thank You guys, it was my pleasure. :cheers:

My thinking is, everyone here is good enough to take the time to take photos and post their pics so it is only right that we get to enjoy as many of them as possible whenever we want to. Plus I am sure most smurfers are the same as me and love looking at different displays and smurfy pics and drooling over everyones collections. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfinz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:13 pm
:-D very nice!! :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login