Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:11 am
Good luck with the move Rachel, I hope all goes well with it and Blue Cavern runs as smoothly as ever to be a happy smurfy place for us all......... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:45 am
Good luck Rachel,

I know that nothing is sure in these things and the move to a new server of my 2 websites took 6 weeks before all was sorted out again, and as I have no knowledge on the matter I have to belive all the reasons they give for for things messing up.
Sadly by computer buddy is on an expedition to the South pole at the moment, so sadly no help from him as well.

Go with the flow and don't let the computer beat you :D
Dennis.

Postby southernyacht » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:00 pm
Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you Rachel! :D

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Rachel » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:07 pm
Hi all, after a false start in January, there is a chance that the forum move could be fairly soon, I spoke to the hosting guy yesterday and I'm waiting for him to get back to me. :D

Just a little warning in case anything goes wrong. :beaker:

Also, just in case anyone wondered why I seemed to have been on here ALL THE TIME for the past few days but not posting much, don't worry, I am not lurking :lurk: I have been saving many of the pictures to update the galleries here and as I hadn't done it for almost a year, as you can imagine, there were quite a few hundred pics to save. With a possible move soon, I thought it was a good time to get them just in case anything goes wrong. I will be updating the galleries over the next week or two so if I am not around quite as much, apologies in advance.

Cheers. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:35 pm
thanks for the update, Rachel...I hope it all goes well with with move :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 pm
Thanks for all your hard work Rachel ! :hug:

Fingers crossed for the move ! :fingersx:

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:40 pm
Thank you Rachel from me too....I know it's a headache but I hope things will be alright soon....thanks for the effort as always.

Dyar

Postby Nivid » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:12 pm
Good luck Rachel! :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:38 pm
Thanks for all the work you have done so far and especially for all the work you will do :cheers:

Postby smurfer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:32 am
Thank you for everything you do for us Rachel !! :D :D :D
I hope the move goes well and without any problems !!!

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:24 pm
Good luck Rachel :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Page 2 of 2

Login