Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:08 pm
Hi all, it looks like we have reached the limit for adding photos and pictures as attachments. We are going to try and clear some of the older pics to release a bit of space. Many of the great pictures that have been posted are already in the gallery and the idea is to not remove important pictures that might disrupt the context of a post. Unfortunately, this could take a little while so if you do have problems posting a picture or photo, apologies in advance.

If anyone does come across an old picture or photo that they have posted and feel that it is no longer neccesary, either because it has already been added to the galleries or that it is no longer relevant, please feel free to zap it by editing you post and deleting the attachment.

Also, if you have a tendancy (like me) to keep attachments in old PMs, please could you consider removing them if you feel they are no longer need.

Thank You. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:08 pm
No worries Rachel, will do :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
I'll check through mine Rachel :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:29 pm
Hi Rach

I will delete my reports from Europe at the end of this week and I won't post the remaining ones on here anymore so that should save a lot of the space as well.

I will of course send any reports to the people I stayed with and any others that people might be interested in reading what happened int he final week.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:04 pm
I will delete my reports from Europe at the end of this week and I won't post the remaining ones on here anymore so that should save a lot of the space as well.
After discussion, Dyar will be leaving the reports up but I have deleted all duplicate pictures (ie. ones in his reports that were already in other's reports.) I just freed up a lot of attachment space that way. Plus I removed all my own old pics from my attachment panel :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:21 pm
I've just deleted a few of my pictures as well :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:58 am
Could you please delete any of the attachments, you posted for me? :)
Thank you so much. :)

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:12 am
Hi all, well I think the immediate problem has been solved for now so I think we are okay to post pictures again. Thank you. :cheers:

I have begged Dyar to keep his reports up and to finish posting them as they have been such fun to read and to almost join him on his travels.

Dyar.......... please.......... :worship: :worship:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby aussiesmurf » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:27 am
I have begged Dyar to keep his reports up and to finish posting them as they have been such fun to read and to almost join him on his travels.

Dyar.......... please.......... :worship: :worship:
:iagree: Come them coming Dyar it gives me something to read at work!!! :-D :-D
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:29 am
@Rachel and Meagan: I agree with you. :-D

Postby Michelle » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:53 am
Hi Rach

I will of course send any reports to the people I stayed with and any others that people might be interested in reading what happened int he final week.

Dyar
I really want to know what you did in your final week, Andrew.
So pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Give some reports..;

Michelle

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:21 am
Sorry guys.....I was just being worried I was breaking the forum again with pics....at least it wasn't carrots this time.

I think some funny things happened in the last week of the trip too....it's just that some of them were funnier for you guys than it was for me. At least the saying...it happens in threes didn't come true....unless you count the time I fell off the footpath.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:35 am
I will do all my pic posting with photobucket.com now so I will not add any space in the future...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:17 pm
I am very glad you keep posting the reports, Dyar and keep them on the forum

IMHO it is very kind of you to share your trip with all of us and let us participate in your adventures :tea: and mishaps ;)

I, for one, really do appreciate it :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:06 pm
Hi Dyar,
I'm glad the reports are remaining too. You mentioned something about adding your jottings to your website while you were over. Is that still planned or are you just going to leave your reports here?

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your escapades in the U.K. too - doggy doo-doos & all :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:35 pm
You mentioned something about adding your jottings to your website while you were over. Is that still planned or are you just going to leave your reports here?
Hey Tojo

I'm not sure now. I guess it might be fun to add them once I have completed them all...after all smurfs were at teh centre of the entire trip so it kind of fits in....what should I call it?........maybe "One Drew Over The Cuckoos Nest"? :) :) ....it seems to be appropriate for the adventure I had.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:03 pm
....what should I call it?........maybe "One Drew Over The Cuckoos Nest"? :) :) ....it seems to be appropriate for the adventure I had.
:haha:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:28 pm
What Cheesy suggested is a good idea guys to save space. If you have a lot of space on your own website or have a free Flickr account instead of adding the attachments you can just upload the pic to your Flickr (or photobucket) and link to the pic instead.

This is how you do it if anyone's interested:

1. You paste the url of the pic into the post. (if you don't know the url of your pic you right click the pic and click Properties and it tells you the url there)
2. Highlight the url
3. Click the Img button above (its next to List= and URL)

The pic will come out on the page like this:

If you do a quote of my post you can see the code used to make it happen.

This does use the bandwidth from your site then though or Flickr. Flickr prefers you to embed the image rather than link like this but this forum is not set up to allow the embed code. Mr Bunno made a phpbb forum and we set ours so you could have the embed code.

Anyway just a suggestion if you want to save a lot of space.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:01 am
Linda, Phil has obviously been teaching you alot :shock: :D

:-D :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login