Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:00 am
Hi :)

I shot a short slient movie of my collection, which you can easily download for free. The first part shows you some excerpts from my collection and closes with three Czech fakes, which my dad bought me some sixteen years ago. Then the second part opens with a pic showing the button, I got from Michelle in Brussels. As the movie continues , you will be able to see what I bought at the smurf fair. :) The movie last about 2 minutes and 24 seconds.

Instruction: First browse to this url: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXF1CIYO (This link will expire after 90 days)

Then type in the three capital letters and hit "download". Wait some 45 sek until the download has been completed and finally just click on the real player button. Enjoy!!! :)

Postby Pitufo » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:18 am
Very nice collection of smurfy items, Dominique!!!!!!!!!!I love the smurfy blankets!!!!!!!It must be wonderful to sleep all surrounded by smurfs!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:25 am
Ooh, I will have to check this out when I get home....I shouldn't download smurf videos at work :banghead: :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:22 am
Btw. I was able to post one pic of my pvcs only, but I promise to shot another movie in a few months. :)

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:46 am
Woo Hoo, Dominique has got her cables sorted. :woohoo:

I am having problems viewing ht evideo at the moment - no real player button appears but I will have another go later. I am looking forward to this. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:56 pm
- no real player button appears
Same here :-?
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:06 pm
The real player did not show up on mine but after you enter the 3 capital letters (these change), click download and "open" - it took another 3 minutes to download and then the video popped up on my laptop once the download was complete.

Nice smurfies, Dominique!!! :D

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:09 pm
Thanks Staci, I'll try that :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:41 pm
Ooh, I will have to check this out when I get home....I shouldn't download smurf videos at work :banghead: :)
I was actually waiting until I came into work this morning to view it Stace....then again, you know what I do for a living don't you?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:56 pm
...then again, you know what I do for a living don't you?
Yes, you talk to me :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:25 pm
No...not exactly Stace

That's what you make me do to keep living.....I like life too much to risk it all by not talking to you. :)

It worked Dominique and it was great to see the pics of the items in yoru collection. There were about 5 items that I have just picked up while in Europe so it was great to see you have them as well. I also noticed smurfysteve's creations made a special appearance...they look pretty cool.

It was great to see them and I am sorry I couldn't make it to Dortmund on the last trip...maybe next time I hope.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm
No...not exactly Stace
:eek: I don't understand then :o :o :o :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:35 pm
"Yes of course I do Stace" (said Dyar, with imprints of a large stick on the side of his head)

Syd

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:29 am
No...not exactly Stace

That's what you make me do to keep living.....I like life too much to risk it all by not talking to you. :)

It worked Dominique and it was great to see the pics of the items in yoru collection. There were about 5 items that I have just picked up while in Europe so it was great to see you have them as well. I also noticed smurfysteve's creations made a special appearance...they look pretty cool.

It was great to see them and I am sorry I couldn't make it to Dortmund on the last trip...maybe next time I hope.

Dyar
@Dyar: You needn't apologize though. I know that it was my fault, too. But it would be a pleasure having you around :D Btw. Which items did you buy in Europe, please? (Sorry for being that curious) :oopz:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:55 pm
Btw. Which items did you buy in Europe, please? (Sorry for being that curious) :oopz:
Hi Dominique

I posted some of the pics already of things that I brought back from Europe liek the CNTs & some of the Minimodels and fake houses. I am waiting on 2 more packages to arrive of things that I had to leave at people's houses so there should be some really nice other goodies in there too.

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:13 am
Wow!!!! Well done!!! :D I'm looking forward for the pics to follow up. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login