Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 4 of 4
Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:45 am
:oopz: :omg: I feel really bad now...I have obviously missed some news there somewhere. (Many belated) Congratulations, you are going to have to tell me all! :hug:

Maxine x

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERYDAY IS A SMURFDAY

p.s. Apart from the pink tutu outfit wot else would you dress up in to scare people? (Did I say scare? I meant entertain...no actually that sounds even worse!!) :lol:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:49 am
A few years ago i went to a party as Fester from The Adams Family, long black overcoat, shaved hair, darkened eyes, lightbulb in pocket too, i freaked my daughter out, never done anything like that again since that night ! :D

We'll catch up, don't you worry ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:12 pm
A few years ago i went to a party as Fester from The Adams Family, long black overcoat, shaved hair, darkened eyes, lightbulb in pocket too,
I thought you were going to tell the story of how you got the second little beer :sofunny: :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:14 pm
Nah, that story would have been over too quickly ! :???:

:) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:21 pm
Nah, that story would have been over too quickly ! :???:
:scratchinghead: I'm not touching that one! :lol2:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:57 am
After reading this post can I say that I really missed all of you people on here......it was funny reading through all of this.

I wish I could of stayed for the Halloween party Maxine but thanks to you we did have a mini Halloween party down here for Jack....I will post pics when I put the report together which should be around Halloween time next year I fear. :) I hope the party went well and the kids had a nice time....I know I would of if I was able to stay one more night....into the spirit of things indeed.

I think Graham is more likely to celebrate Halloqueen in his tutu....I was so disappointed he didn't show up in a pink tutu although I did look for one in a market in Amsterdam but they were all out....or didn't want to sell one to a 32 year old Aussie who looked a little too excited to be buying one.

Hallo everyone :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:34 pm
Great to have you back Dyar, your posts have been missed ! :D

Hope you are getting back to being an aussie ok ? :) :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:06 pm
We missed you too Dyar :D Luce & Si

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 am
You guys can really chatter when someone goes away. I have missed so much on the board which is unusual for me as smurfing on the forum is part of my job description so I rarely miss much said on here but I did feel out of the loop not being able to check in here each day....there was no telling what some of the naughty ones on here were getting up to.

Any chances that you have a pic of your Fester Adams impersonation Graham.....that would be very funny to see....of course in Belgium I can reveal you turned into Fosters Adams for a little while...there is even photographic proof of you in the pub with a beer......wish I was there then as I am sure I missed a few good laughs

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:38 am
Hi Dyar, no, i have'nt got a pic of me as Fester, but maybe i'll do it again sometime :) :)

It was a good laugh in Brussels with you but i know for certain, it was you who was the real Beer Monster :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:59 am
You should of seen some of my exploits in Germany...that's where I went a little too past tipsy.

I would love to see you as Fester someday and it was great meeting you although I wish I could of made it to Liverpool and talked to you a lot more as you were a real pleasure to meet, as I said almost everyday of the trip.....next time :D

Dyar

PS - I didn't try any of the London Pride :( ....I hope it's a lot better than Tiger Bitter though as I thought I should of been paid to get through a pint of that......drink

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:15 am
:) :) :) I cant drink any type of bitter either :flush:

But maybe next time we can get to do a Beatles Tour, but what you did do was amazing, you done alot in a short time ! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 am
But maybe next time we can get to do a Beatles Tour, but what you did do was amazing, you done alot in a short time
Yes the Beatles tour would of been a real highlight if I got to do that....yeah yeah yeah. I do wish I could of gone there and next time it will go to the top of my list as a priority to make sure I get there....I would love to visit Si & Lucie too as they were missed on the tour along with Martin & John also in the UK.

It's unbelieveable what I managed to do and see and how many people here I got to meet.....my head is still spinning and I felt very privilege to have so many fantastic friends here who made it possible before & during the tour. I can't single out individuals as it was a joint effort and I can't wait to tell the story of the adventure in my own little way.....but it was the best fun I've ever had and the timing couldn't of been better as I really needed a big lift and I think this can be classed as something very special.

I am still smiling today about this....er, when Mrs Dyar lets me :o

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:46 am
Btw. if you're able to receive Arte, do not miss the Macca Special tonight at 7.40 pm GMT. The special includes the Beatles film "A Hard Day's Night" and a making-off report on "Chaos and Creation at Abbey Road". :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:52 am
We don't get Arte down here :( .....you guys have all the luck up there in the world

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:54 am
Awwwwwww that's very sad to hear, Dyar. :( Arte is such an amazing channel when it comes to the arts and music. :(
Page 4 of 4

Login