Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby JT » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:21 pm
JT´s Smurf page is back in business!!!
You can find my site here.
I haven´t have time to do all updates, but main thing was to get site back online :)

Check out link page, just in case I have lost or forgotten someones site and let me know that I can fix the problem.

If one would like to add my site to his/her page, please use this banner

JT

Postby Yonna » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:39 am
Looking great as usual!!! :D I love your collection of misc. figurines!! There are so many familiar items!!!!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:41 am
hi JT,
I am glad your site is back up...It looks great again....Did you make those animations yourself? :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

JT

Postby smurfwish » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:48 am
Well done JT, its good to see the site up and runnung again :-D and it does look fabulous :cheerz:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:02 am
Glad to see it's up and running again, JT :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby JT » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:58 am
Thanks.
Maureen, yes I did :oops:

JT

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:32 pm
Great Job, JT....I like them.... :D

Dare I admit it on this forum :???: ..but as far as comic books go, the Asterix ones are my favorites...so much so that I even brought all of them with me from Germany when I moved to the US :eek: :) :) :)
To see the figures was very interesting...

I also like the Pferdle and Affle...as I of course grew up with them in Stuttgart watching them on the local station :-D

and not to forget the Biene Maja :) :) :) that brings back memories...

You do have an amazing collection of different cartoon characters...and I really enjoy looking at your site :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby JT » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:55 pm
Great Job, JT....I like them.... :D

Dare I admit it on this forum :???: ..but as far as comic books go, the Asterix ones are my favorites...so much so that I even brought all of them with me from Germany when I moved to the US :eek: :) :) :)
To see the figures was very interesting...

I also like the Pferdle and Affle...as I of course grew up with them in Stuttgart watching them on the local station :-D

and not to forget the Biene Maja :) :) :) that brings back memories...

You do have an amazing collection of different cartoon characters...and I really enjoy looking at your site :D
Asterix is my favorite comic too.
And I´d like to have much larger collection in future, but this one is ok for now :)

JT
Page 2 of 2

Login